March 28, 2012

I Love... Cosmetics Raspberry & Blackberry Super Soft Hand Lotion - pics, swatches, review

Hello, Beautiful!

Back in February I showed you the I Love... Cosmetics Vanilla & Ice Cream Moisturizing Body Lotion -- which I seriously have an addition to! In this post I'll show you the I Love... Cosmetics Raspberry & Blackberry Super Soft Hand Lotion - which a really great hand lotion. It smells great just like the product name, it gives you super soft hands! A must have for a blogger like myself, who uses her hand to swatch a lot of products.

Check out my pics, swatches, stats, and review... click on pics to view them larger.

I Love... Cosmetics Raspberry & Blackberry Super Soft Hand Lotion
 



Basic Stats for I Love Cosmetics... Raspberry & Blackberry Super Soft Hand Lotion:
Formula: cream
Scent Info: currently available in 6 scents
Cost/Availability: $5.99 (2.5 oz full size). Available at WalMart, on the Walgreens website, on the Drugstore.com website and everywhere else I Love... Cosmetics products are sold.
Packaging: squeeze tube with pop-open lid
My Rating: 5 out of 5 Kisses!


Formula:
A creamy, delicious smelling, hand lotion that will make your hands super soft!

Shade Info:
Currently available in 6 scent options.

Cost/Availability:
$5.99 (2.5 oz full size). Available at WalMart, on the Walgreens website, on the Drugstore.com website and everywhere else I Love... Cosmetics products are sold.

Packaging:
Squeeze tube with pop-open lid.

I Love Cosmetics... Raspberry & Blackberry Super Soft Hand Lotion Review:
I have to say, they named this product so perfectly; my hands are super softer after using this! I was amazed at how soft they were, especially since this product is so affordable. It's definitely one of the better drugstore finds!

The scent, Raspberry & Blackberry, is really delicious smelling. It's berries without being too fruity -- sort of a smooth, soft berry scent - if that makes any sense. I plan to buy more of this hand lotion in other scents, like the Vanilla & Ice Cream or Mango & Papaya, or... well actually, I want them all!

I'd highly recommend this product!


Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of this product? Have you tried this or is this on your wish list? Discuss in the comments below.

2 comments:

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)