March 23, 2012

M.A.D. Skincare for Delicate Skin - 5 products - pics, swatches, review

Hello, Beautiful!

In this post I'll share you with all five products from the M.A.D. Skincare line made just for those with delicate skin. Both myself, and my husband (who has sensitive skin) tested out these products between us. I find they are really, really good -- I love the Redness Rescue and the Skin Calming Mask the most for myself, while he loved the Delicate Soothing Night Cream the most.

Check out my pics, swatches, stats, and review... click on pics to view them larger.

M.A.D. Skincare
Delicate Skin Cleansing Gel, Redness Rescue, Delicate Daily Moisturizer, Delicate Soothing Night Cream, Delicate Skin Calming Gel Mask
Continue scrolling down to see more pics of each individual product.
  
  

 

 






M.A.D. Skincare
Delicate Skin Cleansing Gel

 


    

  







Basic Stats for M.A.D. Skincare Delicate Skin Cleansing Gel:
Formula: liquid gel
Cost/Availability: $28.00 (6.75 oz full size). Available on the M.A.D. Skincare website and everywhere else M.A.D. Skincare products are sold.
Packaging: rounded bottle with pull-off cap and pump-top applicator
My Rating: 3.5 out of 5 Kisses

M.A.D. Skincare Delicate Skin Cleansing Gel Review:
Gentle, non-drying deep cleansing without the irritation. Infused with chamomile, aloe vera and licorice extracts that keep your irritation to a minimum. Lifts away dirt and debris without irritating your skin.

This was a very gentle cleanser, and like it says, it will not irritate your skin. If you have sensitive skin and find other cleansers to be too harsh then you may want to give this a try.





M.A.D. Skincare
Redness Rescue
 


    

  









Basic Stats for M.A.D. Skincare Redness Rescue:
Formula: gel
Cost/Availability: $32.00 (1 oz full size). Available on the M.A.D. Skincare website and everywhere else M.A.D. Skincare products are sold.
Packaging: rounded bottle with pull-off cap and pump-top applicator
My Rating: 5 out of 5 Kisses

M.A.D. Skincare Redness Rescue Review:
A gentle, soothing, lightweight gel that delivers all the botanicals designed to calm irritated skin. Reduces redness and discomfort with active ingredients Water Lilly Extract, a soothing peptide complex, oat derived extract, and hyaluronic acid.

I really think this is a great product for anyone whose skin gets red and irritated. It will quickly and effectively help your skin feel and look better. I get a lot of redness on my face when my acne is really bad, and it sometimes is really irritated so I'll use this and it really helps. I also use this on my swatching hand, which gets really irritated from constantly applying products and wiping them off. I love it for that! I'd recommend this!





M.A.D. Skincare
Delicate Daily Moisturizer
 


    


  









Basic Stats for M.A.D. Skincare Delicate Daily Moisturizer:
Formula: liquid-cream
Cost/Availability: $44.00 (1.7 oz full size). Available on the M.A.D. Skincare website and everywhere else M.A.D. Skincare products are sold.
Packaging: rounded bottle with pull-off cap and pump-top applicator
My Rating: 4 out of 5 Kisses

M.A.D. Skincare Delicate Daily Moisturizer Review:
A lightweight moisturizer designed to minimize irritations and provide much needed moisture for healthy looking skin. Chamomile, licorice and aloe vera work together to soothe and hydrate your skin leaving it quenched but not greasy.

This had a nice lightweight texture that absorbed into the skin very nicely. It provided light hydrated, which may not be enough for someone with super dry skin, but great for those with normal to oily skin. It would be good for someone with very delicate/sensitive skin.





M.A.D. Skincare
Delicate Soothing Night Cream
 


   


 









Basic Stats for M.A.D. Skincare Delicate Soothing Night Cream:
Formula: cream
Cost/Availability: $48.00 (1.7 oz full size). Available on the M.A.D. Skincare website and everywhere else M.A.D. Skincare products are sold.
Packaging: rounded bottle with pull-off lid and pump-top applicator
My Rating: 5 out of 5 Kisses

M.A.D. Skincare Delicate Soothing Night Cream Review:
Helps maximize the healing process over night to give you calm, soothed and destressed skin without clogging pores. Continans aloe and chamomile, oat derived extracts, an anti-inflammatory complex and an essential amino acid complex.

My husband loved this moisturizer. He gets lots of redness and irritation around his nose and on his cheeks. He uses this at night and he wakes up with better looking/feeling skin. The texture of this is very creamy, yet light and fluffy. This was the real winner for him, and he'd absolutely recommend!





M.A.D. Skincare
Delicate Skin Calming Gel Mask


    


  







Basic Stats for M.A.D. Skincare Delicate Skin Calming Gel Mask:
Formula: gel
Cost/Availability: $28.00 (2 oz full size). Available on the M.A.D. Skincare website and everywhere else M.A.D. Skincare products are sold.
Packaging: squeeze tube with twist-off cap
My Rating: 4.5 out of 5 Kisses

M.A.D. Skincare Delicate Skin Calming Gel Mask Review:
A gentle soothing mask designed to calm and minimize irritated skin. Contains oat-derived soothing extracts, water lily flower extract and Palmitoyl Tripeptide-8.

This was another great product for both myself and my husband. It was an easy to use mask that made our skin feel soothed and refreshed. I use this when my acne is really bad and bothering me, while my husband now uses this weekly (or whenever I can get around to applying this on him... since that's pretty much the only way I can get him to use his face masks, lol). Overall, another great product - and I love face masks, so I'd recommend!



Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of these products for delicate skin? Have you tried any of them or would you like to? Discuss in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)