March 21, 2012

Nvey Eco Advanced Care Lip Color in #363 & Powder Blush in #950 - swatches, pics, review

Hello, Beautiful!

I have two Nvey Eco products to share with you in this post; the first is their Advanced Care Lip Color (organic lipstick) and their Powder Blush. I liked the lipstick but didn't care for the blush so much.

Check out my pics, swatches, stats, and review... click on pics to view them larger.


Nvey Eco
Advanced Care Lip Color & Powder Blush
Continue scrolling down to see more pics of each individual product.
  




Nvey Eco Advanced Care Lip Color
Shade: 363
Shade Description: A light burnt orange with shimmer.
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Basic Stats for Nvey Eco Advance Care Lip Color:
Formula: bullet lipstick
Wear: average to above average
Coverage: nicely pigmented
Shade Info: currently available in 17 shades
Cost/Availability: $29.00 (0.14 oz full size). Available on the Nvey Eco website and everywhere else Nvey Eco is sold.
Packaging: rounded tube, pull-off cap and twist-up lipstick bullet
My Rating: 5 out of 5 Kisses

Nvey Eco Advance Care Lip Color Review:
This lipstick gives you vibrant, but natural look color made with an organic castor oil base, combined with soothing safflower, beeswax, and vitamin E - which provide antioxidant & nourishing benefits for smooth, soft lips.

I found this lipstick to go on very nicely and feel comfortable on my lips. The pigmentation was really nice and the shade I have has a pretty sheen to it. I don't really wear orange shades, but I know it's a big color for spring. If I am going to go with orange, this is a great shade to try! I'd recommend!



Nvey Eco Powder Blush
Shade: 950 Terra Cotta
Shade Description: A matte terracotta. 

 

 

 

Basic Stats for Nvey Eco Powder Blush:
Formula: pressed powder
Coverage: richly pigmented
Shade Info: currently available in 8 shades
Cost/Availability: $30.00 for the full sized version (what I'm showing in this post is a tester pack - still full size pan, just not in the compact). Available on the Nvey Eco website and everywhere else Nvey Eco is sold.
My Rating: 4 out of 5 Kisses

Nvey Eco Powder Blush Review:
Nvey Eco's powder blush has a really nice formula. Formulated with a unique blend of corn silk, chamomile and jojoba, as well as vitamins A, C, and E to help protect skin from harmful free radicals. Long wearing formula.

I thought the actual formula of this blush was great - very soft, smooth and applies richly pigmented. The only thing I didn't like so much was the color. As a blush shade this would never be one I would go for but it could work better as a bronzer. Not sure I will end up using this, but I will at least make an attempt to make this work!


Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of these products? Have you tried either of these or would you like to? Discuss in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)