March 3, 2012

Sula Natural Lip & Cheek Tint in I'll Call You, All I Ever Wanted - swatches, pics, review

Hello, Beautiful!

In this post I'll show you to shades of Sula's Natural Lip & Cheek Tint from their Spring 2012 Playfully Pretty makeup line. Their spring line is launching at some point this month (March 2012) in select Duane Reade stores, as well as Ulta, and of course the Sula website. The Sula Lip & Cheek Tint's are pretty shades for spring.

Check out my pics, swatches, stats, and review... click on pics to view them larger.

Sula Natural Lip & Cheek Tint
Shades: I'll Call You, All I Ever Wanted
Continue scrolling down to see more pics of each shade.























Sula Natural Lip & Cheek Tint
Shade: I'll Call You
Shade Description: A sheer coral pink.




 


















Sula Natural Lip & Cheek Tint
Shade: All I Ever Wanted
Shade Description: A sheer poppy red.






















Basic Stats for Sula Natural Lip & Cheek Tint:
Formula: solid stick of color
Wear: average to above average
Coverage: buildable
Shade Info: I'm not 100% sure how many shades are in the spring collection, but I know of these two
Cost/Availability: $8.00 (0.21 oz full size). Will be available on the Sula Website, Ulta's website, and at select Duane Reade stores.
Packaging: rounded tube with pull-off cap; twist-up color
My Rating: 4 out of 5 Kisses


Formula:
This lip and cheek tint glides on easily and blends out really nicely too. You can use this on cheeks as a pretty flush of color, or on lips for a stain-like look with a bit of gloss. Moisturizing formula and made with natural ingredients.

Wear:
Average to above average wear. I find it will last longer on my cheeks than on my lips.

Coverage:
Buildable coverage, from sheer to fuller color. You control how much goes on.

Shade Info:
I'm not 100% sure how many shades will be in the spring collection, but I do know of these two.

Cost/Availability:
$8.00 (0.21 oz full size). Will be available on the Sula WebsiteUlta's website, and at select Duane Reade stores.

Packaging:
Rounded tube with pull-off lid and twist-up color stick.

Sula Natural Lip & Cheek Tint Review:
As with most lip and cheek tints, the colors look darker/brighter in the tube than they do on the skin. In some of the swatch photos I show the color heavier, but you can see how nicely it blends out, leaving behind a pretty flush of soft color.

They did go on smooth and felt comfortable on my lips, but if you have any dry cracks in your lips the product may settle into those areas. My lips have been really dry lately, so I think I should have given them a good lip scrub first.

I only tested these once on my cheeks, because I don't wear cream-style blushes much, but the color did last longer on my cheeks than it did on my lips. One tip I will mention: If you're worried about the color being too bright or dark, apply before your foundation or apply a light layer of powder over top to tone down the color and give your cheeks a lit from within flush of color.

Overall, I thought these were a very nice formula and the colors are spot on for spring! I'd recommend checking these out when they become available!

Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of these lip & cheek tints for Spring 2012? Which shade do you like better? Will you be trying either of these? Discuss in the comments below.

4 comments:

  1. Great review, thanks for sharing. :)
    They both look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love stains and tints! There so versatile! :D

    xoxo Alexa

    https://stilettosandjuadevivre.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll Call You looks like a very pretty pink shade! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i think i'll call you is best on lips and the other is fab for cheeks

    ReplyDelete

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)