March 29, 2012

Omorovicza Body Cream - pics, swatches, reviews

Hello, Beautiful!

I have another luxury product from Omorovicza to show you today, their Body Cream. It does a great job at making your skin feel very soft and supple, and has a light enough scent that its non offensive. It is a luxury item, so keep that in mind.

Check out my pics, swatches, stats, and review... click on pics to view them larger.

Omorovicza Body Cream


 

 





Basic Stats for Omorovicza Body Cream:
Formula: cream
Cost/Availability: $95.00 (5 fl oz full size). Available on the Omorovicza website and everywhere else Omorovicza is sold.
Packaging: squeeze tube with twist-off lid
My Rating: 4 out of 5 Kisses


Formula:
This luxury body cream contains polypeptides to strengthen dermo-proteins such as elastin and collagen for renewed elasticity and vitality. Omega 6 ceramide protects the skin for a strong barrier function, while apricot kernel oil softens the skin. Plum almond oil restores suppleness and soothes, while rice germ oil supplies essential nutrients to the skin. Jojoba oil, shea butter and apple pectin hydrate and moisturize. Mineral Cosmetology, a patented mineral delivery system, leaves skin firmer, more supple and younger looking. For all skin types.

Cost/Availability:
Available on the Omorovicza website and everywhere else Omorovicza is sold.

Packaging:
Squeeze tube with twist-off lid.

Omorovicza Body Cream Review:
I'll start by saying that I don't normally spend $95 for a body cream... it's just not in the budget, so I've been using this tube sparingly. I was sent this for review, and I really do like the way it absorbs into my skin and how it hydrates my skin... but I have a hard time justifying the price. Don't get me wrong, this is a great formula from a great luxury brand, but it's just hard for me personally to justify it.

Price aside, let's rate this based on the actual product - which I think is fantastic. Even for my sensitive nose, this smelled good. A very light scent - I can't really put my finger on what it is... but I liked it. It's the type of scent that will go away pretty quickly so you can wear your perfume over top and it won't compete.

It is something I'd recommend based on the formula, so if your budget allows for it, go for it!


Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of this product? Have you tried this or is this on your wish list? Discuss in the comments below.

1 comment:

  1. So expensive! Oh my goodness! its not part of the budget indeed! :(

    ReplyDelete

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)