March 13, 2012

Me! Bath Hand Icing in Clementine, My Darling! - pics, swatches, review

Hello, Beautiful!

I swatch a lot of products, and because of that my hands (mostly just my left hand) gets very dried out. I need a great hand lotion to help replenish my skin and keep them soft, moisturized and hydrated. I recently tried out one of the new products from Me! Bath, their Hand Icing in the scent Clementine, My Darling!, and I also had a friend try it out too. We both liked this product!

Check out my pics, swatches, stats, and review... click on pics to view them larger.

Me! Bath - Hand Icing
in Clementine, My Darling!
 




Basic Stats for Me! Bath Hand Icing:
Formula: creamy lotion
Scent Info: currently available in 3 scent options
Cost/Availability: $8.00 (2 fl oz full size). Available on the Me! Bath website.
Packaging: rounded bottle with pop-open lid
My Rating: 5 out of 5 Kisses


Formula:
Infused with shea butter and vitamin E, this hand lotion melts into your skin replenishing the moisture you lose each day. This antioxidant rich hand treatment will keep your hands feeling soft and smooth.

Scent Info:
Currently available in three scents: Clementine, My Darling!, Amber Waves, and Love Me!

Cost/Availability:
$8.00 (2 fl oz full size). Available on the Me! Bath website.

Packaging:
Rounded bottle with pop-open top.

Me! Bath Hand Icing Review:
This is a nice hand lotion! The smell of Clementine, My Darling! is a fresh, citrus scent - which may remind you of summer.

Both myself and my friend felt this lotion absorbed quickly without leaving behind any greasy residue; even our cuticles were moisturized. Our hands felt hydrated and silky smooth!

We both recommend!

Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of this hand lotion? Have you tried this or is this on your wish list? Discuss in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)