March 5, 2012

Laura Geller Blush-N-Brighten in Sunswept - swatches, pics, review

Hello, Beautiful!

Laura Geller makes some of my favorite blushes. Her baked Blush-N-Brighten blushes are some of the most natural, gorgeous blushes I've ever used. The shade Apricot Berry is my favorite so far, but in this post I'll show you the shade Sunswept.

Check out my pics, swatches, stats, and review... click on pics to view them larger.

Laura Geller Blush-N-Brighten
Shade: Sunswept
Shade Description: A pink, peach, and bronze combo.













Basic Stats for Laura Geller Blush-N-Brighten:
Formula: baked powder
Wear: average to above average
Coverage: buildable
Shade Info: available in about 8 shades
Cost/Availability: $29.50 to $35.00 depending where you shop and if you buy it with a brush (0.176 oz full size). Available on the Laura Geller website, QVC's website, Ulta's website, and everywhere else Laura Geller is sold. Also available for sale with the applicator brush on Laura Geller's website and QVC's website.
Packaging: rounded compact that opens to reveal a half mirror on one side and baked blush on the other
My Rating: 4 out of 5 Kisses


Formula:
Laura Geller's baked blushes start their life as a cream of marbleized pigments, swirled together. They bake to a soft, silky powder. Each one is unique, but no matter what the colors blend together perfectly to give your cheeks glowing, radiant color.

Wear:
Average to above average wear. I find Laura's blushes last pretty long.

Coverage:
You can control how sheer or full coverage her blushes are. These build color beautifully.

Shade Info:
Currently available in at least 8 shades. I have 3 shades: Honey Dipped, Apricot Berry, and Sunswept. Sunswept is more pink right now on me because on the top of my blush I have more pink tones showing than bronze or peach. That may change as I get further down the pan.

Cost/Availability:
$29.50 to $35.00 depending where you shop and if you buy it with a brush (0.176 oz full size). Available on the Laura Geller websiteQVC's websiteUlta's website, and everywhere else Laura Geller is sold. Also available for sale with the applicator brush on Laura Geller's website and QVC's website.

Packaging:
Rounded compact that opens to reveal a half-mirror on one side and the baked blush color on the other.

Laura Geller Blush-N-Brighten Review:
I love the Laura Geller Blush-N-Brighten blushes! They go on so naturally pretty and because they are a mix of shades, compliment my skintone so much better. They also last forever too!

The shade in this post, Sunswept, is a little more like a highlight shade, since it's mostly pink on the top. But it's a sweet pink and a pretty way to highlight my cheeks or use on my eyes. I still prefer the shade Apricot Berry, but will add this as a highlight shade when I want a little extra pretty on my cheeks. This shade would be great for those with fair skintones.

Overall, yes, I would absolutely recommend Laura's Blush-N-Brighten blushes!

Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of this blush? Have you tried this blush and if so, what shade do you have? Discuss in the comments below.

3 comments:

  1. That shade is so pretty. I've been on a shimmery blush bender so I must resist ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The blush looks very pretty.
    ~Jazmin

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE Laura Geller--esp this B&B in Sunswept! I got a mini GWP and knew I had to get the full-size--and scooped it up on Hautelook :D Plus a few other items. I think it's a color that works on so many skin types!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)