March 9, 2012

Everyday Minerals Blush in Pink Ribbon, Rhapsody In Peach - swatches, pics, review

Hello, Beautiful!

Another great mineral makeup company that I've recently tried is the Everyday Minerals brand. In this post I'll show you two shades of their Minerals Blush. They are really pretty shades, and you can't tell by the photos, but they do have shimmer in them.

Check out my pics, swatches, stats, and review... click on pics to view them larger.

Everyday Minerals Blush
Shades: Pink Ribbon, Rhapsody In Peach
Continue scrolling down to see more pics of each shade.















Everyday Minerals Blush
Shade: Pink Ribbon
Shade Description: A soft pink with shimmer.




















Everyday Minerals Blush
Shade: Rhapsody In Peach
Shade Description: A peachy pink coral with shimmer.


















Basic Stats for Everday Minerals Blush:
Formula: loose powder
Wear: average to above average
Coverage: buildable
Shade Info: available in 22 shades and three finishes (matte, sheen, shimmer)
Cost/Availability: $5 to $10 depending on shade and size you want. Available on the Everyday Minerals website.
Packaging: rounded jar with twist-off lid and rotating sifter
My Rating: 4 out of 5 Kisses


Formula:
These loose powder blushes have a nice silky smooth texture to them. They are shimmery, so you could even use them as eyeshadow.

Wear:
Average to above average depending on how much you put on, and how your skin normally wears blush.

Coverage:
Buildable from sheer to fuller color.

Shade Info:
Currently available in 22 shades and three finishes: matte, sheen, shimmer.

Cost/Availability:
 $5 to $10 depending on shade and size you want. Available on the Everyday Minerals website.

Packaging:
Rounded jar with twist-off lid and rotating sifter.

Everday Minerals Blush Review:
I really liked these blushes because the formula was nice, soft, and you can build the color to your liking.

Out of the two shades I have, Rhapsody in Peach is my favorite. The shade Pink Ribbon is pretty, but a little too light for what I'd wear on my cheeks. However, it makes a pretty eyeshadow color - especially with all the shimmer in it.

I'm not a huge fan of blush with shimmer in it, so I'd like to try one of their matte finish blushes too.

Overall, great blushes to try!

Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of these blushes? What shade do you like best? Discuss in the comments below.

4 comments:

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)