March 30, 2012

Lea Journo Revive French Plum Oil - pics, swatches, review

Hello, Beautiful!

I have one more Lea Journo product to share with you, and it's basically the heart of the line - their Revive French Plum Oil, which you can find in every single Lea Journo product (at least I'm pretty sure it's in all of them). This oil can be used on hair, on body, and even mixed in with other hair and body items.

Check out my pics, swatches, stats, and review... click on pics to view them larger.

Lea Journo Revive French Plum Oil


  



Basic Stats for Lea Journo - Revive French Plum Oil:
Formula: oil
Cost/Availability: $65.00 (1 fl oz full size). Available on the Lea Journo website and everywhere else Lea Journo products are sold (like at Macy's and QVC).
Packaging: rounded bottle with dropper applicator
My Rating: 5 out of 5 Kisses


Formula:
A luxurious, pure botanical beauty boost. Ideal for both hair and body. Beautifies hair and skin with ultra-riche fatty acids for intense conditioning benefits and a sexy, silky-soft finish. 100% Pure French Plum Oil smooths and conditions. Vitamin E naturally preserves longevity and efficacy. Use this oil directly on hair and/or body, and even mix into your other hair and skin care products.

Cost/Availability:
$65.00 (1 fl oz full size). Available on the Lea Journo website and everywhere else Lea Journo products are sold (like at Macy's and QVC).

Packaging:
Rounded bottle with dropper applicator.

Lea Journo - Revive French Plum Oil Review:
This oil is fantastic! I really like it because a drop or two through my hair smooths and shines, it also easily hydrates skin. You can even use this as an overnight oil treatment -- I use about 20 drops for my long hair, but then I wake up, rinse it out, shower as normal and my hair feels more conditioned, soft and shiny.

The scent isn't the most amazing in the world, but it's not bad either. The price is pretty much average for quality oils like this.

I'd recommend!


Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of this hair oil? Have you tried this or is this on your wish list? Discuss in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)