March 20, 2012

LaROCCA Skincare 24K Exfoliating Cream Cleanser & 24K Vitamin Repair Mist - pics, review

Hello, Beautiful!

I have two more LaROCCA Skincare products to share with you in this post. I swear, I'm addicted to this brand! I recently placed another order a little while back when they had a one-day 50% off sale to get their Pumpkin Fleur de Sel Body Polish in full sized, which I recently reviewed here (and I picked up a couple other products too - which I'll post on my blog in the future). In this post I'll show you their 24K Exfoliating Cream Cleanser and their 24K Vitamin Repair Mist. Their 24K line of products are fantastic!

Check out my pics, swatches, stats, and review... click on pics to view them larger.

LaROCCA Skincare
24K Exfoliating Cream Cleanser & 24K Vitamin Repair Mist
Continue scrolling down to see more pics of each individual item.
 




LaROCCA Skincare
24K Exfoliating Cream Cleanser
 











 










Basic Stats for LaROCCA Skincare 24K Exfoliating Cream Cleanser:
Formula: creamy cleanser
Cost/Availability: $45.00 (4 oz full size). Available on the LaROCCA website, the Dermstore website, and everywhere else LaROCCA Skincare is sold.
Packaging: rounded bottled with pump-top applicator
My Rating: 4 out of 5 Kisses

LaROCCA Skincare 24K Exfoliating Cream Cleanser Review:
This creamy cleanser dissolves makeup, moisturizes and stimulates collagen growth, while having a natural and gentle exfoliant. Made with LaROCCA's revolutionary cellular gold complex, 24K gold energizes the cells while the green tea extract is a potent antioxidant and anti-inflammatory that leaves your skin smooth and radiant.

This was a nice, gentle exfoliating cleanser. It removed my makeup very nicely, felt good on my skin, and had just enough exfoliation to leave my skin feeling soft. There is a slight metal-like smell to it, which I assume is from the gold in the formula, but I don't mind it at all. This isn't the only cleanser I use, but it's one I enjoy using - especially since it has a nice shimmer quality to it  :)

Overall, yes, I'd recommend this and any LaROCCA product!





LaROCCA Skincare
24K Vitamin Repair Mist
 









 



Basic Stats for LaROCCA Skincare 24K Vitamin Repair Mist:
Formula: spray liquid
Cost/Availability: $25.00 (1.7 fl oz full size). Available on the LaROCCA website, the Dermstore website, and everywhere else LaROCCA Skincare is sold.
Packaging: rounded bottle with spray-top applicator
My Rating: 4 out of 5 Kisses

LaROCCA Skincare 24K Vitamin Repair Mist Review:
Help prevent aging by safeguarding your skin against environmental pollutant associated with daily life and from the sun's harmful rays. This ultra-hydrating mist cools the skin with active plant extracts while encapsulated bio-actives feed, refresh and revitalize skin cells to help renew its appearance.

I'll be honest, I don't use this as often as I probably should, but when I do I like the way it feels. I normally use this at night - spraying before or even after my moisturizer. It's also a great mist for after a workout or after being outside. It feels cooling and refreshing while adding moisture into your skin - a great mid-day pick-me-up!

Easy to use and easy to incorporate into any skincare routine, yes, I'd recommend!


Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of these products? Have you tried either of them? If so, what are your thoughts? If not, do either of them spark your interest? Discuss in the comments below.

1 comment:

  1. This product review is very nice, Actually If I told my mother she will be happy to get this blog site. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)