March 30, 2012

Sula Eyeshadow in Hard To Be Good, V.I.P., Truth Or Dare - pics, swatches, review

Hello, Beautiful!

Another post showing some shades from Sula's Spring 2012 Playfully Pretty Collection; in this post I'll show you three new shades of their eyeshadow. Out of the three shades, my favorite is Hard To Be Good - it has the best pigmentation and the color reminds me of a tropical resort.

Check out my pics, swatches, stats, and review... click on pics to view them larger.

Sula Eyeshadow
Shades: Hard To Be Good, V.I.P., Truth Or Dare
Continue scrolling down to see more pics of each individual shade.











Sula Eyeshadow
Shade: Hard To Be Good
Shade Description: A tropical teal.













Sula Eyeshadow
Shade: V.I.P.
Shade Description: A soft yellow green.













Sula Eyeshadow
Shade: Truth Or Dare
Shade Description: A soft pink.








Basic Stats for Sula Eyeshadow:
Formula: pressed powder
Wear: average to above average
Coverage: pigmentation varies
Cost/Availability: $8.00 (0.49 oz full size). Will be available on the Sula website, on Ulta's website, and everywhere else Sula products are sold.
Packaging: squared compact
My Rating: 3.5 out of 5 Kisses


Formula:
Pressed-powder eyeshadows that are velvety soft.

Wear:
Average wear on their own; use a primer for best results.

Coverage:
The pigmentation varies with these. Out of the three I have, the shade Hard To Be Good had the best pigmentation.

Cost/Availability:
$8.00 (0.49 oz full size). Will be available on the Sula website, on Ulta's website, and everywhere else Sula products are sold.

Packaging:
Squared compact.

Sula Eyeshadow Review:
These shadows had a nice, soft, velvety texture that I liked. It did swatch a bit crumbly because of how soft they are, but I usually apply my shadows with makeup brushes anyway and they apply much smoother that way.

The pigmentation of these was on the soft side, except for the shade Hard To Be Good - which happens to be the shade I like the best. Great for regular shadow use, or even as a liner!

I'd recommend checking them out.


Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of these shadows? What shade do you like best? Discuss in the comments below.

3 comments:

  1. Hard to be good is GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it, I think it's perfect for spring :) my fav is last one, it looks so soft and nice

    ReplyDelete

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)