March 11, 2012

Juara Rose & Willowbark Blemish-Free Mask - pics, review

Hello, Beautiful!

I recently received a deluxe sample of the Juara Rose & Willowbark Blemish-Free Mask. I was excited to try it, as I recently saw it in Marie Claire magazine and it caught my attention because of the bright purple color - which it really isn't in person (it's more of a pink/purple rose color). I have acne prone skin, so I'm always incorporating products into my skincare routine to help with that, and this is another mask I can count on to help my skin stay clear.

Check out my pics, swatches, stats, and review... click on pics to view them larger.

Juara Rose & Willowbark Blemish-Free Mask










Basic Stats for Juara Rose & Willowbark Blemish-Free Mask:
Formula: cream
Cost/Availability: $35.00 (3 oz full size). Available on the Juara website and everywhere else Juara is sold.
My Rating: 5 out of 5 Kisses


Formula:
This face mask helps to clear existing blemishes and keep future ones from forming. Formulated for breakout prone and oily skin, this botanical recipe of blemish clearing white willow bark with natural salicylates, soothing rose and red sandalwood, skin softening rice and pore purifying clay will render skin immediately more refined with blemishes and pores less visible. Repeated use will help breakouts occur less frequently and help maintain a clearer and more even-toned complexion. 

Cost/Availability:
$35.00 (3 oz full size). Available on the Juara website and everywhere else Juara is sold.

Juara Rose & Willowbark Blemish-Free Mask Review:
I really liked this mask. It had a pretty rose pink color to it, although not that vibrant, almost neon, purple shown in the Marie Claire magazine - not sure why there was such a difference in color, but whatever. It has a nice light scent to it, so it didn't bother me while I left it on my face.

To use this mask, simply apply to your face avoiding the eye and lip area. Leave it on for 10 to 15 minutes - although you could leave it on longer. I left it on for 30 minutes once. You may feel a little tingle when using this mask, which goes away and is hardly noticeable (at least on my skin).

You can also use this as a spot treatment. Just apply to the affected area and leave on for 30 minutes or even overnight.

Overall, I really liked this mask and don't have anything bad to say about it. I'd recommend!


Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of this face mask? Have you tried this or is this on your wish list? Discuss in the comments below.

4 comments:

  1. omg this mask looks good enough to eat lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Pink Tattoo.. Id like to try it sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did the mask do anything for you?

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Audrey Wong: Yes, I feel it helps with breakouts. I will use this about once a week, although I have a lot of masks so it just depends on how often I use it based on which masks I feel like using. When I'm having more breakouts I'll use this one for sure because I do feel it helps to calm skin, reduce breakouts and prevent new ones from forming.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)