March 21, 2012

Alaska Glacial Mud Co. The Glacial Facial Purifying Mineral Mud Masque - pics, swatches, review

Hello, Beautiful!

I love face masks, and was excited when I came across the Alaska Glacial Mud Co. They have a product called The Glacial Facial Purifying Mineral Mud Masque, which is what I'll show you in this post. I have the sample packets, as well as the application brush. It's available in two scents: Vanilla Lavender and Lavender Peppermint -- both smell nice -- as well as an unscent option.

Check out my pics, swatches, stats, and review... click on pics to view them larger.

Alaska Glacial Mud Co.
The Glacial Facial Purifying Mineral Mud Masque
Shown below: Vanilla, Lavender, Lavender Peppermint, Application Brush
Continue scrolling down to see more pics of each individual product.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Basic Stats for Alaska Glacial Mud Co. The Glacial Facial:
Formula: creamy mud mask
Scent Info: currently available in two scent options and an unscented option
Cost/Availability: $34.00 (3.5 oz full size). Also available in sample size packets (as shown in this post) for $3.50 each (0.24 oz sample size). The Appliction Brush is $6.00. All products are available on the Alaska Glacial Mud Co. website.
My Rating: 4 out of 5 Kisses


Formula:
Made with the most mineral-rich and pure glacial clay in the world, sustainably hand-carved from the remote waters of the Copper River Delta in Alaska and enriched with a special comfination of certified organic and wildcrafted botanical extracts from the Pacific Northwest that are chosen for their moisturizing, skin-softening, anti-aging and immunoprotective properties. This maque detoxifies, exfoliates, and softens skin while more than 60 nourishing major and trace elements promote healthy skin cell regeneration. Gentle and balanced for all skin types. Laboratory-tested, allergy-free and does not cause irritation.
Scent Info:
Currently available in two scent options: Vanilla Lavender or Lavender Peppermint, as well as an unscented option.

Cost/Availability:
$34.00 (3.5 oz full size). Also available in sample size packets (as shown in this post) for $3.50 each (0.24 oz sample size). The Appliction Brush is $6.00. All products are available on the Alaska Glacial Mud Co. website.

Alaska Glacial Mud Co. The Glaical Facial & Application Brush Review:
I really liked this mask. Applying it with the Application Brush made me feel like I was in a spa, and made the appliaction process a whole lot cleaner. Their Application Brush is a short handle brush with nylon bristles. The entire brush length measures about 4.5 inches. You of course don't need this brush to use the mask, but it does make things less messy.

After using this mask my skin felt very soft, smooth and very clean too. It was fun and easy to use, adn I wasn't bothered by the scent at all - which if you know me, I'm sensitive to smells but ended up liking both of them. I'd be curious to see what the unscented version smells like, because even though it's unscented there must still be some sort of smell due to the ingredients.

Overall, I really likd this mask and would defnitely purchase the full size!

Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of this mud mask? Have you tried this or is this on your wish list? Discuss in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)