March 26, 2012

Bayberry Naturals Lavender Hand & Body Lotion, plus two bar soaps - pics, swatches, reviews

Hello, Beautiful!

The brand Bayberry Naturals is new to me, but I was able to test out their Hand & Body Lotion in Lavender, and test out two sample size Bar Soaps - one in Lemongrass and one in Lavender. I wasn't a fan of the soap, mostly because the scents just weren't my thing, but my husband loved the soaps for some reason. The Hand & Body Lotion was really nice and had a light lavender scent.

Check out my pics, swatches, stats, and review... click on pics to view them larger.

Bayberry Naturals
Lavender Hand & Body Lotion, Bar Soaps
Continue scrolling down to see more pics of each individual product.
 




Bayberry Naturals
Lavender Hand & Body Lotion

 


 



Basic Stats for Bayberry Naturals Hand & Body Lotion:
Formula: creamy lotion
Scent Info: currently available in 5 scent options
Cost/Availability: $22.95 (8.7 fl oz full size). Available on the Bayberry Naturals website and everywhere else Bayberry Naturals are sold.
Packaging: rounded bottle with pop-open lid
My Rating: 4 out of 5 Kisses

Bayberry Naturals Hand & Body Lotion Review:
This hand and body lotion moisturizes with organic aloe, organic coconut oil, jojoba oil and vitamin E. Great for all skin types. This product is 85% organic and free of sulfates, parabens, phthalates, artificial fragrances and dyes. Not tested on animals.

I wasn't a huge fan of the scent, but it was a light scent that went away pretty quickly. I liked how creamy and smooth this lotion was, and how nicely it melted into my skin. My skin was soft and smooth after using this. Smells like a spa product! I'd recommend.





Bayberry Naturals
Bar Soaps in Lemongrass, Lavender

 

 

 

 

 



Basic Stats for Bayberry Naturals Bar Soap:
Formula: bar soap
Scent Info: currently available in 11 scent options
Cost/Availability: $6.95 (4 oz full size). Available on the Bayberry Naturals website and everywhere else Bayberry Naturals is sold.
My Rating: 3 out of 5 Kisses

Bayberry Naturals Bar Soap Review:
This bar soap gently cleanses with organic oils, making it deal for daily use even for those with sensitive and/or dry skin. Free of sulfates, parabens, phthalates, artificial fragrances and dyes. Not tested on animals.

I personally wasn't a fan of this bar soap; there is nothing wrong with the formula but I just wasn't a fan of the scents. They do have other scents available, and I think the Peppermint, Blood Orange, or even the Pink Grapefruit would be a better match for my nose, lol.

My husband on the other hand, liked these soaps a lot. When I told him they weren't for me he immediately took them into his bathroom.

Overall, I think this is a nice formula, good price point for the full sized (which I don't have; I just have sample sizes), and my husband would recommend.


Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of these products? Have you tried either of them or anything from the Bayberry Naturals line of products Discuss in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)