March 26, 2012

Billion Dollar Brows Brow Powder in Taupe & Brow Brush - before & after, pics, swatches, reviews

Hello, Beautiful!

I recently discovered the brand called Billion Dollar Brows. In this post I'll show you their Brow Powder and their Brow Brush - and I really like both. Creates a beautiful, soft brow look that lasts. In the future I'll review their Brow Boost, but it takes 30 to 60 days to see a change, so I won't be reporting on that until end of May/early June most likely. Looking forward to getting some great results! Anyhow, onto the two products in this post...

Check out my pics, swatches, stats, and review... click on pics to view them larger.

Billion Dollar Brows
Brow Powder in Taupe & Brow Brush
Continue scrolling down to see more pics of each individual shade.
 





Billion Dollar Brows Brow Powder
Shade: Taupe



 

 

 

 




Basic Stats for Billion Dollar Brows Brow Powder:
Formula: pressed powder
Wear: long-wearing
Coverage: buildable
Shade Info: currently available in 4 shades
Cost/Availability: $16.00 (.07 oz full size). Available on the Billion Dollar Brows website, the Dermstore website, and everywhere else Billion Dollar Brows is sold.
Packaging: round jar with twist-off lid
My Rating: 4.5 out of 5 Kisses


Formula:
A pressed-powder brow powder that goes on smooth and natural.

Wear:
Long-wearing formula that lasted a very long time on me.

Coverage:
Buildable to your desired effect, but overall creates a nice soft, natural brow look - which I love.

Shade Info:
Currently available in 4 shade choices.

Cost/Availability:
$16.00 (.07 oz full size). Available on the Billion Dollar Brows website, the Dermstore website, and everywhere else Billion Dollar Brows is sold.

Packaging:
Round jar with twist-off lid.

Billion Dollar Brows Brow Powder Review:
Who could resist trying a brow product from a company all about brows? I know I couldn't, especially because their prices are reasonable. I have sparse brows from stress mostly; the hair falls out where I don't want it to and grows everywhere else that I don't want it to. My brows always need help, and I really liked the Billion Dollar Brows Brow Powder!

It went on very easy, and it gave me a soft, natural look that I really liked. I first tested this out on a day that I volunteer at my son's school; I'm usually in the copy room - which gets very hot in there. Makeup tends to sweat off, but my brows stayed in place the entire day without budging. I was really impressed. Since then, I have a hard time using any other brow product because I have been so happy with this.

Overall, yes, I'd recommend!



Billion Dollar Brows
Before & After




Billion Dollar Brows Brow Brush


 

 



Basic Stats for Billion Dollar Brows Brow Brush:
Cost/Availability: $15.00. Available on the Billion Dollar Brows website, the Dermstore website, and everywhere else Billion Dollar Brows is sold.
Packaging: dual-ended brush; one side has an angled brush while the other has a spooley brush
My Rating: 4 out of 5 Kisses

Billion Dollar Brows Brow Brush Review:
This dual-ended brush is really nice. It allows me to easily apply the brow powder and comb my brows too. The angled brush end is a bit soft, and I would prefer if it was a bit stiffer but it still does a great job at creating a very natural brow. Overall, a great brush that I'd recommend.


Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of this brow product and the brow brush? Would you use this on your brows? Discuss in the comments below.

3 comments:

  1. Looks like a nice product. Definitely something I would try.

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like it gives great coverage!!! looks very natural!

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks completely natural! love it!!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)