March 23, 2012

Serge Normant Meta Lush Volumizer, Meta Sheer Dry Oil Finishing Spray - pics, review

Hello, Beautiful!

In the past I've reviewed the Serge Normant Meta Silk Shampoo and Meta Velour Conditioner, which I still really love. In this post I'll show you the Serge Normant Meta Lush Volumizer and Meta Sheer Dry Oil Finishing Spray. This hair care brand is really nice, great quality, and provides results.

Check out my pics, swatches, stats, and review... click on pics to view them larger.

Serge Normant
Meta Lush Volumizer & Meta Sheer Dry Oil Finishing Spray
Continue scrolling down to see more pics of each individual product.
 


Serge Normant Meta Lush Volumizer
 



Basic Stats for Serge Normant Meta Lush Volumizer:
Formula: spray liquid
Cost/Availability: $23.00 (5 fl oz full size). Available on the Serge Normant website, Sephora's website, the Dermstore website, and everywhere else Serge Normant products are sold.
Packaging: rounded bottle with spray-top
My Rating: 4 out of 5 Kisses

Serge Normant Meta Lush Volumizer Review:
Root vollumizing wonder-spray provides superior flexibility and elasticity without stiffness or flaking for ultimate styling. Natural botanicals add volume, proteins strengthen hair and vitamins improve shine and manageability. UV absorbesr protect color from fading. Made with extracts of Nopal and Cedar Bark.

The first time I used this it didn't work too well for me, but I tried it again and I had great results. Now I should point out that there are not many products that will give my hair volume. I have long, fine, thin hair that doesn't want to have even the slightest bit of volume. If a product actually adds volume in my hair, I know it will work for a lot of people. This isn't the best volumizer in the world that I've used, but it is a very good one. I like the scent too -- all the Serge Normant products smell fantastic!


Serge Normant
Meta Sheer Dry Oil Finishing Spray
 


  
Basic Stats for Serge Normant Meta Sheer Dry Oil Finishing Spray:
Formula: liquid spray
Cost/Availability: $24.00 (1.7 fl oz full size). Available on the Serge Normant website, Sephora's website, the Dermstore website, and everywhere else Serge Normant products are sold.
Packaging: rounded bottle with spray-top
My Rating: 5 out of 5 Kisses

Serge Normant Meta Sheer Dry Oil Finishing Spray Review:
All over shine finishing spray, weightless frizz control and/or after swim beachy waves -- this product is multi-use, which you can use on wet or dry hair. Natural botanical oils, proteins and vitamins A, C, E, and Pro Vitamin B5 add texture without greasiness. Also made with oils of camellia and olive fruit.

I actually really loved this product. I loved the scent, and the way it worked with my hair. A little goes a long way, and it does a lovely job at adding shine and controlling frizz. Nothing to complain about; this is a product I loved!




Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of these products? Have you tried either of them or would you like to? Discuss in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)