March 5, 2012

Mereadesso Lip Treats - pics, review

Hello, Beautiful!

Have you heard of the Mereadesso brand? Anyone can use it, but busy mom's would benefit most because they cater to simplifying your routine. I'll be showing you their Face & Neck Cleanser, Face & Neck Toning Gel, and their Beautiful Body Balm in a future blog post. In this post I'll share with you their Lip Treats, which come two tubes in a pack.

Check out my pics, stats, and review... click on pics to view them larger.

Mereadesso Lip Treats






 



Basic Stats for Mereadesso Lip Treats:
Formula: stick lip balm
Wear: average; re-apply as wanted/needed
Coverage: invisible
Shade Info: only available in clear
Cost/Availability: $28.00 for two (0.05 fl oz each full size). Available on the Mereadesso website and everywhere else Mereadesso products are sold.
Packaging: rounded tube with pull-off cap; both balms come in a reusable envelope-like pouch
My Rating: 4 out of 5 Kisses


Formula:
Mereadesso's Lip Treats contain a lush blend of evening primrose, grape seed, coconut and sunflower oils, and vitamins A, C and E. Non-sticky, hydrating, and also helps your lipstick/gloss/liner last longer.

Wear:
Average wear for a balm; re-apply as wanted/as needed.

Coverage:
Completely invisible, making it great for women or men.

Shade Info:
Currently only available in the clear option.

Cost/Availability:
$28.00 for two (0.05 fl oz each full size). Available on the Mereadesso website and everywhere else Mereadesso products are sold.

Packaging:
Rounded tube with pull-off cap and twist-up balm. Arrives in a reusable envelope-like pouch.

Mereadesso Lip Treats Review:
I kept one and gave one to a friend to test out too. We both felt these lip balms went on smooth and creamy. Our lips felt hydrated but wish the effect lasted longer. However, on my dry lips it's rare if any lip balm lasts more than a few hours.

One thing my friend pointed out was that her lipstick lasted longer when she had this on underneath. I decided to test that out too, and found it to be true as well! So really, this product could be considered a lip balm and lip primer in one!

The price isn't too bad, considering you get two tubes, making them $14 each. According to Mereadesso's website, one tube lasts up to three months.

Overall, yes, both my friend and myself would recommend this lip balm!


Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of this lip balm? Have you tried this or is this on your wish list? Discuss in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)