March 9, 2012

Cocoon Apothecary Petal Purity Face Cleanser and Rosey Cheeks Face Cream - pics, swatches, review

Hello, Beautiful!

Have you tried any of the Cocoon Apothecary products? In this post I'll share with you their Petal Purity Facial Cleanser and their Rosey Cheeks Facial Cream. The cleanser is fantastic, and the cream is great too - but wasn't a match for my oily skin so I gave it to a friend. My friend has dry skin and loves the Rosey Cheeks Facial Cream!

Check out my pics, swatches, stats, and review... click on pics to view them larger.

Cocoon Apothecary
Petal Purity Facial Cleanser & Rosey Cheeks Facial Cream







Cocoon Apothecary
Petal Purity Facial Cleanser
 

 




Basic Stats for Cocoon Apothecary Petal Purity Facial Cleanser:
Formula: creamy liquid
Cost/Availability: $16.08 (3.3 fl oz size - which is what I have) or $28.13 (8 fl oz size). Available on the Cocoon Apothecary website.
Packaging: rounded bottle with pump-top applicator
My Rating: 5 out of 5 Kisses


Formula:
This gentle creamy cleanser removes oils, pollutants, and makeup without stripping your skin of essential hydration. The extracts of lavender and geranium combine with coconut and almond to create a deep cleansing formula that balances moisture levels and leaves skin feeling dewy-fresh and tingly-clean. For all skin types.

Cost/Availability:
$16.08 (3.3 fl oz size - which is what I have) or $28.13 (8 fl oz size). Available on the Cocoon Apothecary website.

Packaging:
Rounded bottle with pump-top applicator.

Cocoon Apothecary Petal Purity Facial Cleanser Review:
As you all know, I'm very sensitive to smells and I was worried I wouldn't like the way this cleanser smelled because I'm really not into floral scents. However, I was really pleasantly surprised that this had hardly any scent at all. The scent that was there was a barely there, light floral scent. Very tolerable, even to those of us who aren't into floral fragrances.

The cleanser itself was very creamy and lightweight. It did a great job at removing my makeup and making my skin feel clean. After washing this off, my skin felt hydrated and fresh. I have oily skin and this wasn't overly hydrating.

The pump-top applicator is my favorite type of cleanser dispenser, so that is a huge plus. Overall, I couldn't find any reason to not like this. I'd recommend!



Cocoon Apothecary
Rosey Cheeks Facial Cream
 

 




Basic Stats for Cocoon Apothecary Rosey Cheeks Facial Cream:
Formula: cream
Cost/Availability: $40.19 (3.3 fl oz full size). Available on the Cocoon Apothecary website.
Packaging: rounded bottle with pump-top applicator
My Rating: 4 out of 5 Kisses


Formula:
This creamy moisturizer gives skin a healthy, nourished glow. Packed with antioxidants, vitamins, minerals and essential fatty acids to support elasticity, promote collagen production and fight free-radical damage. A rejuvenating formula that plumps up fine lines and maintains a firm, youthful appearance. For normal to dry skin.

Cost/Availability:
$40.19 (3.3 fl oz full size). Available on the Cocoon Apothecary website.

Packaging:
Rounded bottle with pump-top applicator.

Cocoon Apothecary Rosey Cheeks Facial Cream Review:
This moisturizer had a nice creamy, rich texture. There was hardly any scent, and the scent that was there was a barely there rose.

I have oily skin, so this wasn't a match for my skin type but I gave it to a friend with dry skin and she loves it! She says it's perfect because there is hardly any scent and it does a great job at hydrating her skin. She said she'd recommend it!

Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of these products? Have you tried either of them or do you want to? Discuss in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)