March 1, 2012

I'M FABULOUS Flawless Finish - pics, swatches, review

Hello, Beautiful!

After swatching it and giving it a test run myself, I gave this to one of my friends to test out. It's the I'M FABULOUS Flawless Finish - a great powder for setting your makeup. Check out what each of us thought about this product at the end of this post.

Check out my pics, swatches, stats, and review... click on pics to view them larger.

I'M FABULOUS Flawless Finish
Shade: no shade name or selection


















Basic Stats for I'M FABULOUS Flawless Finish:
Formula: loose powder
Wear: average to above average
Coverage: sheer/invisible
Shade Info: no shade choices
Cost/Availability: $16.50 (30 g jar full size). Available on the I'M FABULOUS website.
Packaging: rounded jar with rotating sifter, twist-off lid
My Rating: 4 out of 5 Kisses


Formula:
A loose-powder to set your makeup for lasting results. Organic and 100% natural; non-comedogenic.

Wear:
Average to above average wear. I have oily skin and my friend has very dry skin. It lasted much longer on her.

Coverage:
Invisible to sheer coverage. This may or may not look more noticeable in color if you have a deeper skintone. It blended into both my skintone (lighter medium) and my friend's skintone (fair to light), without any issues.

Shade Info:
No shade choice.

Cost/Availability:
$16.50 (30 g jar full size). Available on the I'M FABULOUS website.

Packaging:
Rounded jar, twist-off lid, and rotating sifter.

I'M FABULOUS Flawless Finish Review:
This setting powder will set your makeup flawlessly! It is a one shade fits all, which may not work for everyone but I haven't tested this on those with deeper skintones. It worked great on my friend, who is fair to light and on myself, I'm a lighter medium right now.

Both myself and my friend felt this texture of this powder wasn't silky (like it says on the website), however it may just need to be stirred/shaken a little to solve the problem. It felt a bit gritty at first, but smoothed out perfectly on our faces, leaving a "flawless finish".

I have oily skin and my friend has very dry skin. She was surprised that this didn't make her look more dry - so that says a lot for a powder! She said it set her foundation really well, and even after a workout her makeup looked good.

Overall, we'd both recommend this!

Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of this setting powder? Have you tried this or is this on your wish list? Discuss in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)