March 16, 2012

Jordana Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara in Black - before & after, pics, swatches, review

Hello, Beautiful!

Don't you love it when you find an affordable product that performs well? I've heard a lot of buzz about the Jordana Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara, and I even received a number of emails from you all asking me about it. I had to try it out and share my thoughts, as well as before & after pics, with you all. I was impressed with this $2.99 mascara!

Check out my pics, swatches, stats, and review... click on pics to view them larger.

Jordana
Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara
Shade: 301 - Black
  












Jordana
Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara
Before & After
 


Basic Stats for Jordana Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara:
Formula: mascara
Wear: long lasting
Shade Info: currently only available in black
Cost/Availability: $2.99 (0.30 fl oz full size). Available on the Jordana Cosmetics website, Walgreen's website, and everywhere else Walgreen's is sold.
Packaging: rounded tube with twist-off lid
My Rating: 4 out of 5 Kisses


Formula:
This mascara builds volume and length. Long-lasting and buildable - says it doesn't clump, but I don't find that entirely true. Made in Italy.

Wear:
This mascara is long lasting, at least on me it was. It's not waterproof, but I have a product coming up on my blog that will make any mascara waterproof.

Shade Info:
Currently only available in this black shade - which is perfect for everyone.

Cost/Availability:
$2.99 (0.30 fl oz full size). Available on the Jordana Cosmetics websiteWalgreen's website, and everywhere else Walgreen's is sold.

Packaging:
Rounded tube with twist-off lid.

Jordana Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara Review:
Mascara is something I'm very picky about. It's probably one of the only makeup products that I am loyal to, once I find a good one, so I don't find myself trying too many mascaras. My mascara drawer has several un-opened mascara samples and such, because I find I don't try them out like I do lip gloss or eyeshadow. However, there was so much buzz about this mascara and since it's only $2.99 I had to see if it was as good as everyone said it was.

I was really impressed with this from the moment I put it on my lashes. It made an immediate difference in volume and even length. As I built up the layers I did notice some clumps. However, it's nothing that a mascara comb couldn't take care of; I didn't use a mascara comb for the before & after pics because I wanted you to see how the mascara itself performed. You can still see it's pretty good with no huge clumps.

It's not the most volumizing or lengthening mascara I've ever tired, but it's pretty damn good - especially for the price! Overall, I'd recommend!

Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of this mascara? Have you tried this or is this on your wish list? Discuss in the comments below.

5 comments:

  1. wow, looks really lovely and nice price!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always wanted to try it. Now that I've actually seen how it performs, I really want to try it!
    Your pictures are amazing, crisp clear ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there;

    I'm a brand new fan of your blog; girl, you take THE BEST PICS! Based on this review of yours I picked up this mascara. Mind I've only used it once but WOW! It's fantastic! Can't wait to use it again tomorrow - thank you for the fabulous reviews! B.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Barbara: I'm so happy my review helped in making your purchase and that you like the mascara! It's great for the price! :) And thanks for the kind compliment on my photography!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahh I should of grabbed this up this afternoon when I was at Walgreens. Didn't know it worked that well!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)