March 19, 2012

Anastasia Lash Genius Waterproof Topcoat - pics, review

Hello, Beautiful!

I was one of the lucky beauty bloggers to receive the newest product from Anastasia before it releases in stores. In this post I'll share with you the Anastasia Lash Genius Waterproof Topcoat. This product is not a mascara, but instead is a product to waterproof any mascara you currently have. It goes on clear and won't harden your mascara or cause any clumps. As they say, it's like an umbrella for your lashes!

Check out my pics, stats, and review... click on pics to view them larger.

Anastasia Lash Genius Waterproof Topcoat
 




























Basic Stats for Anastasia Lash Genius:
Formula: clear gel
Cost/Availability: $21.00 (0.19 oz full size). Will be available at Sephora and on Sephora's website in May 2012.
Packaging: rounded tube with twist-off lid and mascara wand
My Rating: 5 out of 5 Kisses


Formula:
This product will make any mascara waterproof without causing clumps or hardening your mascara. It goes on clear, so no worries about messing up your mascara look.

Cost/Availability:
$21.00 (0.19 oz full size). Will be available at Sephora and on Sephora's website in May 2012.

Packaging:
Rounded tube with twist-off lid and mascara wand.

Anastasia Lash Genius Review:
I was excited to try out this product, because I don't typically buy waterproof mascaras since I find waterproof mascaras dry out faster and can flake. Anastasia's Lash Genius allows me to use my favorite mascaras and make them waterproof without causing any change to my lashes -- other than making them waterproof!

I was surprised that this really didn't harden or change my lashes. It looks white but goes on clear, which I was originally concerned about but it does go on clear. It really does waterproof your lashes!

I think this is a fantastic product! When it comes out (May 2012), I recommend checking it out!

Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of this waterproof topcoat? Is this something you would use? Discuss in the comments below.

1 comment:

  1. hello

    Look you have a tag on my blog for you, hope you like: *
    sweet1candy.blogspot.com
    is in Portuguese but you can translate

    bjinho

    ReplyDelete

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)