March 13, 2012

Sula Natural Eye Crayons in From Across The Room, Tempt Me - swatches, pics, review

Hello, Beautiful!

Here's another product from Sula's 2012 Spring Playfully Pretty collection. In this post I'll show you their Natural Eye Crayons, in shades From Across The Room and Tempt Me. I liked how smooth these went on, and the colors are pretty too. They have a nice sheen to them and go on more on the sheer side, but still give you a pretty wash of color.

Check out my pics, swatches, stats, and review... click on pics to view them larger.

Sula Natural Eye Crayons
Shades: Tempt Me, From Across The Room
Continue scrolling down to see more pics of each individual shade.






Sula Natural Eye Crayon
Shade: From Across The Room
Shade Description: A light pink.








Sula Natural Eye Crayon
Shade: Tempt Me
Shade Description: A silver gray.





Basic Stats for Sula Natural Eye Crayon:
Formula: creamy shadow stick
Wear: average to above average
Coverage: sheer/light, buildable
Shade Info: currently available in 5 shades
Cost/Availability: $8.00 (not sure how many ounces it is full size). Available on the Sula Beauty website, Ulta's website, and at select Duane Reade stores.
Packaging: rounded chubbier pencil with pull-off cap
My Rating: 4 out of 5 Kisses


Formula:
These creamy shadow pencils can be used as all-over eyeshadow or as eyeliner. All-natural.

Wear:
Average to above average wear; apply over primer for longest wear.

Coverage:
Sheer/light, buildable coverage. If you want more color just apply a layer, wait for it to set (30 to 60 seconds I'd recommend) then apply another layer. Repeat until you reach your desired effect.

Shade Info:
Currently available in 5 shades.

Cost/Availability:
$8.00 (not sure how many ounces it is full size). Available on the Sula Beauty websiteUlta's website, and at select Duane Reade stores.

Packaging:
Rounded chubbier pencil with pull-off cap.

Sula Natural Eye Crayon Review:
I really liked the way these eye crayons went on; very smooth - gliding on like a dream. They blend out nicely, and once they set they're pretty long lasting.

The shade From Across The Room is a pretty light pink - very pretty for spring. The shade Tempt Me is a pretty silver gray, which I also like. They both have a reflective quality to it, which is why I showed them straight on, and also with direct light showing how they look that way.

Overall, I liked these but wish they had slightly more pigmentation. I'd still recommend.

Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of these eye crayons? What shade do you like best? Discuss in the comments below.

2 comments:

  1. Hi :)

    I'm in love with the second crayon, these colour is so awsome! Seriously I'm in love with that!

    I read your blog and I like it! If you are interested you can see my blog and follow me too.

    Big Kiss!

    http://coisasqueugosto-coisasqueeugosto.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ coisasqueugosto: Thanks girl! I'm now following your blog too :)

    ReplyDelete

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)