March 11, 2012

Omorovicza Rose Lifting Serum and Balancing Moisturizer - pics, review

Hello, Beautiful!

Have you heard of the Omorovicza skincare line? This is a brand new to me, but I'm happy to have found it. It's a Hungarian brand, so that right there makes me an instant fan - since I'm Hungarian myself. It is a luxury brand, but sometimes a girl needs her luxuries (and my luxuries are beauty items instead of purses, shoes or clothes like some choose instead). In this post I'll show you their Rose Lifting Serum and their Balancing Moisturizer.

Check out my pics, swatches, stats, and review... click on pics to view them larger.

Omorovicza Rose Lifting Serum & Balancing Moisturizer
 



Omorovicza Rose Lifting Serum


 

 














Basic Stats for Omorovicza Rose Lifting Serum:
Formula: liquid
Cost/Availability: $185 (1 fl oz full size). Available on the Omorovicza website, the Bergdorf Goodman website, and everywhere else Omorovicza is sold.
Packaging: rounded bottle with pump-top applicator
My Rating: 5 out of 5 Kisses!

Omorovicza Rose Lifting Serum Review:
This Rose Lifting Serum acts on all layers of the skin to remodel and rejuvenate it, leaving the complexion smooth, lifted and firm. Sea mayweed relaxes facial muscles, thus smoothing expression lines and wrinkles. Wheat polysaccharide tightens the skin's surface to visibly reduce the appearance of wrinkles. Polypeptides strengthen dermo-proteins such as elastin and collagen for renewed elasticity and vitality. Ruby crystal minimizes the appearance of fine lines and imperfections. Mineral Cosmetology, a patented mineral delivery system, leaves skin firmer, more supple and younger looking.

Even though I haven't been using this product long enough to see real results, I had to share it with you because I already really like this serum. I don't need lifting per say, but its never too early to start fighting the battle against aging. I do feel it helps to smooth my skin and firm it.

I tried to get a good photo of how beautiful this serum looks, but it was impossible. This serum appears beige in color at first, but then you see its beautiful pink shimmer and opalescent quality to it. It's absolutely beautiful! Of course it's not all about looks, but I can't help but point out how beautiful this is. 

It absorbs nicely and I feel it does good things for my skin. So far, I'd recommend this! 




Omorovicza Balancing Moisturizer


 

 






Basic Stats for Omorovicza Balancing Moisturizer:
Formula: cream
Cost/Availability: $125.00 (1.7 fl oz full size). Available on the Omorovicza website, the Bergdorf Goodman website, and everywhere else Omorovicza is sold.
Packaging: rounded bottle with pump-top applicator
My Rating: 5 out of 5 Kisses!

Omorovicza Balancing Moisturizer Review:
Cooling and light, this balancing moisturizer absorbs quickly and helps to regulate the production of sebum. A gel cream, which keeps skin hydrated throughout day, without leaving it shiny, tight or dry. Pineapple and rosemary extracts help to reduce pore size and clear dead skin cells enzymatically. Apple pectin provides long-lasting hydration and restores suppleness. Ruby crystal minimizes the appearance of fine lines and imperfections. Mineral Cosmetology, a patented mineral delivery system, leaves skin firmer, more supple and younger-looking.

I LOVED this moisturizer. It's perfect for my oily skin type, as I feel it really does help with my acne. It absorbs into my skin beautifully, and gives me the perfect amount of hydration. Overall, Yes, I'd highly recommend this!



Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of these products? Have you tried either of them or would you like to add it to your wish list? Discuss in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)