March 2, 2012

eos Lip Balm Spheres - pics, review

Hello, Beautiful!

I'm sure by now most of you have seen these cute egg shaped spheres in stores. They are the eos Lip Balm Spheres. They're affordable, cute, and nicely condition your lips. My son loves the Sweet Mint, while I love the Honeydew Honeysuckle, and a friend of mine likes the Strawberry Sorbet. And did you know the eos stands for Evolution Of Smooth? Smooth lips is what you'll have when you use these!

Check out my pics, stats, and review... click on pics to view them larger.

eos Lip Balm Spheres
Shades: Sweet Mint, Honeysuckle Honeydew, Strawberry Sorbet, Lemon Drop (SPF 15), Tangerine (medicated)
Shade Description: They are all clear.
Continue scrolling down to see more pics of each shade.








eos Lip Balm Sphere
Shade: Sweet Mint
 










eos Lip Balm Sphere
Shade: Honeysuckle Honeydew
 










eos Lip Balm Sphere
Shade: Strawberry Sorbet
 










eos Lip Balm Sphere
Shade: Lemon Drop SPF 15
 










eos Lip Balm Sphere
Shade: Tangerine (Medicated)
 








Basic Stats for eos Lip Balm Spheres:
Formula: solid balm
Wear: reapply as needed
Coverage: clear
Shade Info: all clear, but there are 6 scent choices
Cost/Availability: $3.29 (0.25 oz full size). Available on the eos website, at Wal-Mart, Target, and everywhere else eos is sold.
Packaging: rounded, egg-like sphere with twist-off lid; clicks back into place
My Rating: 4 out of 5 Kisses


Formula:
These solid lip balm spheres are 95% organic and 100% natural (except for the SPF and Medicated versions). Packed with antioxidant rich vitamin E, soothing shea butter and jojoba oil. Goes on smooth and makes your lips hydrated, soft and smooth.

Wear:
Average wear for a balm; re-apply as needed/as wanted.

Coverage:
They go on completely clear.

Shade Info:
Currently available in 6 scent/flavor options, one contains an SPF 15 (Lemon Drop) and one is medicated (Tangerine).

Cost/Availability:
$3.29 (0.25 oz full size). Available on the eos website, at Wal-Mart, Target, and everywhere else eos is sold.

Packaging:
A rounded, egg-like container with a twist-off lid. I like that it clicks back into place.

eos Lip Balm Sphere Review:
These lip balm spheres are cute and hydrate your lips beautifully. There are several scent/flavor options available, so you'll likely find one for each member of your family.

For me, my favorite is Honeysuckle Honeydew. My son loves Sweet Mint. My friend loves Strawberry Sorbet. I also liked Lemon Drop, which reminded me of lemonade. The only one I didn't like was Tangerine, because the medicated scent was over powering; reminded me of tangerines and menthol.

Myself, my son, and my friend all liked these lip balms and we'd all recommend them! They're affordable, cute, and come in great scents/flavors.

Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of these lip balm spheres? Have you tried any of them or do you want to? Discuss in the comments below.

17 comments:

  1. I love eos!! I love the melon flavor as well. I keep one in my car, in my room, at work, etc. Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The melon flavor is my absolute favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've only tried passion fruit would love to try the mint one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The mint one sounds great! Personally, I've only tried the lemon drop flavor. I love the packaging of these!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I guess I'm in the minority here, but I really don't care for these at all. I find them not to be moisturizing and they drag across my lips when spplying. I do find that they work well when used as a primer under more dry lipsticks and help the color to last a bit longer. Just my two cents!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Honeysuckle Honeydew is also my favourite! I wrote a review on it on my blog!
    Here's the link if you're interested http://coralista-xo.blogspot.com/2012/01/unexpected-goodies.html

    Anca

    ReplyDelete
  7. Havn't used them ever! not available in India yet! (BOO!)
    top of my wishlist coz i hear sooooooo much about them and my lips are always dry!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the lemon sorbet. Just started using it and I love the packaging! Also am using their new lotion, again cute packaging ! Keep both in my purse at all times!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love Eos lip balms! I'm lucky enough that my awesome swap friend from The States sent me lots of these :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oooh anything Tangerine sound nummy!

    I am addicted to Twist & Pout (similar shape) and it is so awesome on my lips. I will hunt down EOS too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. They are so cute and I hope they will be sold here as well

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the lemon drop and sweet mint! i haven't tried melon yet... Maybe sometime soon ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have strawberry sorbet (as well as a bunch of other eos products which I LOVE) and it is no exception! Howeverrr.... due to the shape I find it slightly difficult to apply. Since the product is compacted into that little spherical shape, it's hard. And since it's not a pocket friendly shape, I can't use pocket warmth/body heat to melt 'em up just enough to apply smoothly. When I do get them on, though, I find it's very soft and stays on for a long time. Even overnight!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I want an Eos sooo badd!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Anggi ELF kpopersMay 7, 2012 at 8:40 AM

    I want to try :(

    ReplyDelete
  16. I haven't tried eos yet but I've heard so much about them and I can't wait to try them

    ReplyDelete

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)