March 22, 2012

Sula Natural Lip Gloss in Conditional Love, Against All Odds, Fair Game - swatches, pics, review

Hello, Beautiful!

I have another product from Sula's Spring 2012 Playfully Pretty collection. In this post I'll show you three shades of their Natural Lip Gloss: Conditional Love, Against All Odds, and Fair Game. My favorite of the three is Against All Odds, but what I think I love most about all three is they are non-shimmer glosses. Even though I'm a shimmer & glitter addict, sometimes I want my eyes to be glittery and keep my lips simple, so these glosses are a perfect choice when I want to do that. If you've ever wanted to try a purple gloss, then Fair Game is a great choice for you because it's very sheer, yet will give your lips a tint of purple.

Check out my pics, swatches, stats, and review... click on pics to view them larger.

Sula Natural Lip Gloss
Shades: Conditional Love, Against All Odds, Fair Game
Continue scrolling down to see more pics and swatches of each individual shade.















Sula Natural Lip Gloss
Shade: Conditional Love
Shade Description: A sheer milky light pink.
 










Sula Natural Lip Gloss
Shade: Against All Odds
Shade Description: A sheer coral pink.
 



 







Sula Natural Lip Gloss
Shade: Fair Game
Shade Description: A sheer popsicle purple.
 


 





Basic Stats for Sula Natural Lip Gloss:
Formula: liquid gloss
Wear: average
Coverage: sheer/light
Cost/Availability: $8.00 (1 fl oz full size). Will be available on the Sula website, Ulta's website, and at select Duane Reade stores.
Packaging: rounded tube with twist-off lid and doe-foot applicator
My Rating: 4 out of 5 Kisses

 
Formula:
Made with natural ingredients, these lip glosses are moisturizing and give your lips sheer, shiny color.

Wear:
Average gloss wear. Re-apply as wanted/as needed.

Coverage:
Sheer to light coverage, depending on your lip pigmentation. They are more on the sheer side - some more so than others.

Cost/Availability:
$8.00 (1 fl oz full size). Will be available on the Sula website, Ulta's website, and at select Duane Reade stores.

Packaging:
Rounded tube with twist-off lid and doe-foot applicator.

Sula Natural Lip Gloss Review:
These lip glosses gave my lips a nice sheer wash of color with pretty shine. They have a cherry scent, or at least I think it's cherry. I liked the way they smelled. They went on very smooth and felt comfortable and non-sticky on my lips.

Out of the three shades I have, Against All Odds is my favorite but I do like all three. They are great to wear on their own or over other lip products.

Overall, yes, I'd recommend these!


Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of these lip glosses? Which shade do you like best? Discuss in the comments below.

4 comments:

  1. I want against all odds! Are these named after Genesis/Phil Collins songs or something? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Against All Odds and Conditional Love the most. Love the pretty design of the tube.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i thought i would like the pink one more but after seeing them on you i love the purple one!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)