March 8, 2012

Freeman Beauty Anti-Stress Dead Sea Mask

Hello, Beautiful!

I love the Freeman Beauty line of face masks because they're affordable (most are just $3.99), easy to use, and effective. I like to use them when my nieces come to visit because it's a cheap and easy way to turn my living room into a spa for them. I recently tried out their newest mask, the Dead Sea Minerals Facial Anti-Stress Mask. Did I like it? I sure did!

Check out my pics, swatches, stats, and review... click on pics to view them larger.

Freeman Beauty
Dead Sea Minerals Facial Anti-Stress Mask
 




Basic Stats for Freeman Beauty Dead Sea Minerals Facial Anti-Stress Mask:
Formula: cream
Cost/Availability: $3.99 (6 fl oz full size). Available on the Freeman Beauty website, at Wal-Mart, CVS, and everywhere else Freeman Beauty products are sold. Also available in a travel-size for $1.99 on the Freeman Beauty website.
Packaging: squeeze tube with pop-open lid
My Rating: 4 out of 5 Kisses


Formula:
This anti-stress mud mask is enhanced with Dead Sea Minerals to instantly absorb excess oil while clarifying and purging pores. Idea for oily skin and those with breakout prone skin.

Cost/Availability:
$3.99 (6 fl oz full size). Available on the Freeman Beauty website, at Wal-Mart, CVS, and everywhere else Freeman Beauty products are sold. Also available in a travel-size for $1.99 on the Freeman Beauty website.

Packaging:
Squeeze tube with pop-open lid.

Freeman Beauty Dead Sea Minerals Facial Anti-Stress Mask Review:
I have several Freeman Beauty masks because they're affordable, as well as quick & easy to use. The newest, their Dead Seal Minerals Facial Anti-Stress Mask, is a great option for my skin type: oily and acne-prone.

I have to admit that I wasn't expecting it to smell good based on the the fact this has Dead Sea Minerals, and with the sea shells on the packaging I wasn't sure what to expect. I was pleasantly surprised when I opened it and I liked the smell. I'm terrible at describing scents, so I'm not even going to try to describe this, but I did like the smell.

Another thing I liked was the color. I know, I know, who cares?! But I care! It's those little things that make me happy and if I'm taking the time to do a mask with my busy schedule, I'm going to appreciate everything it has to offer - including it's refreshing blue color.

To use this mask you simply apply, leave it on your skin until it's dry, then rinse off with warm water. I don't remember how long I left this on for because I was in the middle of doing work while I was using it. After I rinsed this off my skin felt smooth and refreshed. There wasn't much more effect than that, but I'm sure the benefits I can't see are there - such as helping with excess oil and clearing out my pores.

Overall, yes, I'd recommend this mask.

Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of this mask? Have you tried this or do you plan to? Discuss in the comments below.

4 comments:

  1. Now you make me want to try it ! :))
    I'm gonna check their website after this..

    YURI
    http://twothousandthings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't done a mask in so long! This really made me want to buy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's not costy so why not try it :)

    ReplyDelete

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)