March 8, 2012

FACE Atelier Lipstick in Diamond Pink, Coral Reef - swatches, pics, review

Hello, Beautiful!

When I had my photography studio I worked with many make up artists. Through them I was introduced to a bunch of brands I had previously never heard of before. One of those brands is FACE Atelier. I have several samples I'll share with you in the coming weeks, but in this post I'll share with you their lipsticks. I have two shades, both of which are pretty pinks with Coral Reef being my absolute fave. These lipsticks are creamy, go on smooth and very pigmented.

Check out my pics, swatches, stats, and review... click on pics to view them larger.

FACE Atelier Lipstick
Shades: Diamond Pink, Coral Reef
Continue scrolling down to see more pics of each shade.




 










FACE Atelier Lipstick
Shade: Diamond Pink
Shade Description: A cool toned rosey pink.
 








FACE Atelier Lipstick
Shade: Coral Reef
Shade Description: A warm tone coral pink.
 










Basic Stats for FACE Atelier Lipstick:
Formula: lipstick bullet
Wear: average to above average
Coverage: very pigmented
Shade Info: currently available in 27 shades
Cost/Availability: $22.00 (0.14 oz/4 g full size). Available on the FACE atelier website and everywhere else FACE atelier products are sold.
My Rating: 5 out of 5 Kisses!


Formula:
These lipsticks are high performing and long lasting, which is why makeup artists love these! They're very richly pigmented, yet go on smooth with their creamy formula - which is hydrating and moisturizing due to the high content of emollients. Available in matte, satin and frost finishes. Fragrance and flavor free.

Wear:
Average to above average wear, but honestly these lasted longer on me than most lipsticks.

Coverage:
Very pigmented! I applied these with my pinky finger (since I only have sample jars) and they still went on very pigmented. I couldn't image how great these would go on applying straight from the tube!

Shade Info:
Currently available in 27 shades.

Cost/Availability:
$22.00 (0.14 oz/4 g full size). Available on the FACE atelier website and everywhere else FACE atelier products are sold.

FACE Atelier Lipstick Review:
I loved these lipsticks! I'm more of a gloss girl, but when I want to wear a lipstick I know it's a good formula and I want to wear these.

They are so richly pigmented, as well as hydrating and moisturizing. In a way, these lipsticks remind me of the Make Up For Ever Rouge Artist Intense lipsticks.

Out of the two shades I have, Coral Reef is my favorite for sure. I like them both, but Coral Reef suits my skintone better.

Overall, yes, I'd recommend these!

Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of these lipsticks? What shade do you like best? Discuss in the comments below.

5 comments:

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)