March 15, 2012

Lea Journo Hydra Riche Hydrating Shampoo & Conditioner - pics, swatches, review

Hello, Beautiful!

I've been trying out all the products from the Lea Journo line, and let me tell you, they have changed my hair! I am in love with the line! If you want to try the brand but don't know where to start, I recommend starting with their Hydra Riche Hydrating Shampoo & Conditioner - which is what I'm showing you in this post.

Check out my pics, swatches, stats, and review... click on pics to view them larger.

Lea Journo
Hydra Riche Shampoo & Conditioner
Continue scrolling down to see more pics of each individual product.




Lea Journo Hydra Riche Shampoo
 










Lea Journo Hydra Riche Conditioner
 









Basic Stats for Lea Journo Hydra Riche Shampoo & Conditioner:
Formula: silky shampoo; creamy conditioner
Cost/Availability: $28.00 each (10 oz full size). Available on the Lea Journo website, Macy's website, QVC's website, and everywhere else Lea Journo products are sold.
Packaging: unique environmental-friendly packaging
My Rating: 5 out of 5 Kisses!


Formula:
A luxurious, moisture intensive shampoo & conditioner that restores body and shine while protecting hair health from color and chemical treatments. Ideal for all hair types. Sulfate-free, paraben-free. Helps maximize the life of color treated and chemically straightened hair, as well as the longevity of Brazilian Blowouts.

SHAMPOO: Fresh Plum Oil softens and moisturizes. Grape extract protects & strengthens. Sweet almond peptides add shine and revitalize.

CONDITIONER: Fresh Plum Oil softens and moisturizes. Silk proteins smooth and strengthen.Sweet almond peptides add shine and revitalize

Cost/Availability:
$28.00 each (10 oz full size). Available on the Lea Journo websiteMacy's websiteQVC's website, and everywhere else Lea Journo products are sold. Also available in travel sizes, and on QVC's website they offer both the shampoo & conditioner for $39, or the shampoo & conditioner plus a mini Mirror Glossing Creme for $47.

Packaging:
Unique environmental-friendly packaging.

Lea Journo Hydra Riche Shampoo & Conditioner Review:
I love this shampoo & conditioner! Parts of my hair (the underside) is color treated, and it gets very dry - I'm talking straw dry sometimes - but this shampoo and conditioner do a fantastic job of getting my hair clean, shiny, smooth, and very soft!

It smells good too, which I'm guessing is due to the French Plum Oil that's in every Lea Journo product. I love that this is sulfate-free, because it helps my color last longer.

This was one of those times where I couldn't wait to get out of the shower and can't wait for my hair to dry so I could see the results. When I test out shampoo and conditioner I always do an air-dry test, then a blow-dry test to see how my hair reacts with both. This shampoo and conditioner passed my tests with flying colors! Love them!

Highly recommend!


Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of this shampoo & conditioner? Do you use them or do you want to? Discuss in the comments below.

3 comments:

  1. I have never heard about them, but after reading your review they are definitely something I would like to try.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would you recommend this over Wen?

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Anonymous: Honestly, yes I would recommend this brand over WEN. Don't get me wrong, I like WEN and do use it but the only formula that does amazing things for me is the Fig and I can't stand the smell. The other WEN formulas I have smell better but don't work as great. Because of that, I don't use WEN on a daily basis like I used to. I use it now maybe 1 to 3 times a month, if that. Some months I don't use it at all. I still have a big 32 ounce bottle of the Sweet Almond Mint that I have yet to use.

    Now when it comes to Lea Journo, I just LOVE her products. They all work amazingly with my hair and I love the way they smell, how they work, and how my hair feels and looks after. I am out of this shampoo and conditioner right now and I miss it (need to buy more), but I still have all the styling products and the mask (which I love too). Plus, it's cheaper than WEN in the long run, as I have long hair and need to use so much WEN in each use that I would need one to two 32 ounce bottles each month. I can't afford that!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)