March 25, 2012

Sula Nail Polish & Mini Set - pics, swatches, review

Hello, Beautiful!

In this post I'll share you with a few shades from Sula's new spring 2012 Playfully Pretty collection of polishes. I have two full sized shades - Caught My Eye, Play Date - and one mini-set in Powder (which includes a teal, powder blue, and a clear top coat). I like all the shades, but the blue from the mini set is my favorite. Let me know what shade is your favorite!

Check out my pics, swatches, stats, and review... click on pics to view them larger.

Sula Nail Polish

 



  


 

 


  




 

 

 

  

 

  

 

 

 


 

 

Basic Stats for Sula Nail Polish & Mini Set:
Cost/Availability: Each full sized polish is $ and each mini set is $14.00. Available on the Sula Cosmetics website and everywhere else Sula Cosmetics are sold.
My Rating: 4 out of 5 Kisses


Sula Nail Polish & Mini Set Review:
Sula's Paint & Peel polishes are popular because they're water based and peel off; no need for polish remover! I'm not a huge fan of the fact they peel off, but I would use polish remover anyway. Some people love to peel off their polish, so this is a great option for them specifically.

Out of the shades I showed you in this post, the blue from the mini set is my favorite. They're all great shades that I would wear.

After you apply this polish wait 10 minutes for it to dry and then avoid water for an hour to get the most wear from the Paint & Peel polish line.

Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of these polishes? What shade is your favorite? Discuss in the comments below.

7 comments:

  1. I had never heard of these! I think it is such a neat idea. I would get Caught My Eye because it is a beautiful berry color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these colors are sooo pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How long did the Paint & Peel polishes stay on your nails?
    Love the shades and I love the idea that there is no need for polish remover even though I´m not on of those people who would like to peel of their nail polish.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the shades!

    I also wanted to let you know that I tagged you to do one of those get to know me tag games. Play along if you want :)
    http://mesjoiesdevivre.blogspot.com/2012/03/game-of-tag.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg, I love all the color. it's so damn pretty. My favorite is the sweet blue on the powder mini set. the color is so lovely. :)

    xoxo
    kelimutu

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Miss L: I don't know how long they last; I normally change my polish on a daily basis.

    ReplyDelete
  7. these are such beautiful and playful shades indeed! I love the concept as well, although I would also use nail polish remover on these anyway! :P

    metallicpaws.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)