March 24, 2012

Molton Brown Rok Mint Fine Liquid Hand Wash & Soothing Hand Lotion - pics, swatches, reviews

Hello, Beautiful!

I recently tried out the Molton Brown Fine Liquid Hand Wash and Soothing Hand Lotion, both in the Rok Mint scent. I thought they were both really nice products - great quality and a nice, light, refreshing scent. I recently put them in my bathroom and guests seemed to really like these luxury products. You can buy each of these separately for $28, or both in a set on the Molton Brown website for $56.

Check out my pics, swatches, stats, and review... click on pics to view them larger.

Molton Brown
Fine Liquid Hand Wash & Soothing Hand Lotion in Rok Mint
Continue scrolling down to see more pics of each individual shade.




Molton Brown
Fine Liquid Hand Wash in Rok Mint

 

 

 

 

Basic Stats for Molton Brown Fine Liquid Hand Wash in Rok Mint:
Formula: liquid-gel
Cost/Availability: $28.00 (10 fl oz full size). Available on the Molton Brown website, the Beautysak website, and everywhere else Molton Brown is sold.
Packaging: rounded bottle with pump-top applicator
My Rating: 4 out of 5 Kisses

Molton Brown Fine Liquid Hand Wash in Rok Mint Review:
This hand wash is blended in a special way with fermented filtrate of rok-radish, basil, and crisp mint. Deeply cleans and conditions your hands.

This had a nice light scent; I wish it was more minty but it was still a scent I liked. Did a nice job cleaning my hands and feeling luxurious. Overall a great hand wash that I'd recommend, and also would recommend following up with Molton Brown's Soothing Hand Lotion in Rok Mint as well.



Molton Brown
Soothing Hand Lotion in Rok Mint
 

 

 

 

Basic Stats for Molton Brown Soothing Hand Lotion in Rok Mint:
Formula: creamy lotion
Cost/Availability: $28.00 (10 fl oz full size). Available on the Molton Brown website and everywhere else Molton Brown is sold.
Packaging: rounded bottle with pump-top applicator
My Rating: 4.5 out of 5 Kisses

Molton Brown Soothing Hand Lotion in Rok Mint Review:
This lotion is blended in a special way with fermented filtrate of rok-radish, shea butter, basil and crisp mint. Your skin is left enriched, protected, and silky soft.

The texture of this hand lotion is a silky cream. It absorbs into skin quickly and you only need a little to go a long way. The scent is nice and light - not as minty as I would like/though it would be, but still smells nice and spa-like. My hands were left super soft and silky smooth; I'd recommend this!


Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of these products? Would you try either of them? Discuss in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)