My husband's Birchbox shipment showed up the other day, but I didn't get around to photographing it until today since I've been busy with doctor appointments and CT scans. After 4 years of chronic daily pain I finally think there is an answer - and the answer was there the whole time, but doctors have over looked and I had to point out. I won't get into it now, but I am really excited at the prospect of being pain free in the near future and getting my life back. I can't tell you how much pain I go through on a daily basis, but after 4 years it's become life-as-normal. I'll have to do another post all about it once I know if and when surgery will be scheduled and what all needs to be done. Anyhow, check out what was in my husband's Birchbox shipment. If you want to see what I got in my shipment, click here -- I chose the Teen Vogue box.
For more information on Birchbox, or to sign-up and start receiving your own Birchbox every month, CLICK HERE to visit http://www.birchbox.com?raf=eops9. Just $10 each month!
Check out everything in my box... click on pics to view them larger.
Shipment Quick Stats:
- Value of this month's Birchbox shipment: $35.15 (value is approximate)
- Total # of Items Received: 6 (9 if you count multiples of same item)
- # of makeup items: 0
- # of nail items: 1
- # of skincare items: 1
- # of body care items: 2
- # of hair care items: 1
- # of fragrance items: 0
- # of other items: 1
Now I'll break it down, product-by-product...
COLOR CLUB Nail Polish in the shade He Loves Me
- DESCRIPTION ON INFO CARD: Jazz up blah fingers and toes with this lovely pink polish.
- MY THOUGHTS: You all know I'm a huge nail polish fanatic, so I'm always happy to receive nail polish in my Birchbox. I like the Color Club brand, and the pink color I got is pretty but nothing special; I'm almost positive I have at least 5 dupes for this shade, including one already from Color Club. Still, I like it and I'm happy with it!
- FULL SIZE: 0.5 fl oz @ $8.00
- SIZE I RECEIVED: 0.25 fl oz
- VALUE: $4.00
- DESCRIPTION ON INFO CARD: Fade stretch marks with this peptide-packed lotion, which delivers visible results in a matter of weeks.
- MY THOUGHTS: Although most of my stretch marks have faded since being pregnant, they're still there (just skin color) and I'd of course like them gone but I'm also really accepting of my body so I don't mind them (I call them my tiger stripes... makes them sound cooler, lol). I'm happy to give this product a try!
- FULL SIZE: 5.7 oz @ $89.95
- SIZE I RECEIVED: 0.7 oz
- VALUE: $11.05
- DESCRIPTION ON INFO CARD: The first of its kind, this nutrient-packed cream uses a patented niacin-based complex to repair skin from the inside out.
- MY THOUGHTS: I think I have an addiction to skincare products, and even though I am tired of always getting skincare in my monthly subscription boxes, I'm still happy when a product like this comes along. It's one I would love to try at some point in the near future.
- FULL SIZE: 50 ml @ $85.00
- SIZE I RECEIVED: 10 ml
- VALUE: $17.00
- DESCRIPTION ON INFO CARD: Shield yourself from harmful UV rays anywhere you go with these portable wipes -- they're soaked with an award-winning, skin-safe sunscreen formula.
- MY THOUGHTS: I actually really like the Supergoop! brand; I'll be reviewing one of their products in just a few days! But I haven't tried these wipes, which will be great to keep in my bag when I go to the amusement park.
- FULL SIZE: 40 pack @ $34.00
- SIZE I RECEIVED: 2 pack
- VALUE: $1.70
- DESCRIPTION ON INFO CARD: Revive flat locks by sprinkling this lavender-scented organic dry shampoo onto your roots.
- MY THOUGHTS: I like dry shampoo, but this packet looks like it will be messy to use. Still, I'll keep it in a travel bag and use it in case of emergency.
- FULL SIZE: 4 ounce @ $30.00
- SIZE I RECEIVED: 5 grams
- VALUE: $0.27
- DESCRIPTION ON INFO CARD: An antioxidant tea that tastes amazing and helps our skin look more radiant? Yes, please.
- MY THOUGHTS: I'm not a tea drinker, so I personally won't use these, but I know someone who will. They sound yummy though (cherry marzipan does, anyway).
- FULL SIZE: 16 tea bags @ $6.00
- SIZE I RECEIVED: 3 tea bags
- VALUE: $1.13
Did you receive a Birchbox shipment this month? If so, what are your thoughts on your box? If you don't receive Birchbox yet, click here to sign up! Discuss in the comments below.