March 28, 2012

Lea Journo La Forme Styling Lotion, Pouf Volumizing Spray, & Lumiere Illuminating Moisturizer - pics, swatches, reviews

Hello, Beautiful!

I've stated it before and I'll state it again: I love the Lea Journo hair care line! I've been using all their products and I love my hair now. I'm not one of those girls who spends a lot of time on my hair. I just always run out of time; but the Lea Journo line makes me look forward to doing my hair. In this post I'll show you their La Forme Styling Lotion, Pouf Volumizing Spray, and Lumiere Illuminating Moisturizer (which can also be used on the body).

Check out my pics, swatches, stats, and review... click on pics to view them larger.


Lea Journo
La Forme Styling Lotion, Pouf Volumizing Spray, Lumiere Illuminating Moisturizer
Continue scrolling down to see more pics of each individual product.
   




Lea Journo La Forme Styling Lotion
 





Basic Stats for Lea Journo La Forme Styling Lotion:
Formula: cream
Cost/Availability: $28.00 (5 oz full size). Available on the Lea Journo website and everywhere else Lea Journo products are sold (like QVC and Macy's).
Packaging: squeeze tube with twist-off lid
My Rating: 4 out of 5 Kisses

Lea Journo La Forme Styling Lotion Review:
This product is a styling lotion for touchable, curl-defining, body & wave enhancement, and also controls frizz. Most ideal for wavy and curly hair. Made with French Plum Oil to soften and moisturize, Cashmere Proteins to strengthen and renew, and Marine Extracts to texturize and hold.

If you don't have any curl or wave to your hair you can skip this product, as it won't do anything really for you and you could invest your money into a different Lea Journo product.

I don't have curly hair, but my hair is naturally wavy. If I don't straighten it will get all wavy, or if it gets wet it will get wavy, so I do use products made for curly/wavy hair from time to time. Or I will use them if I know I'm going to curl my hair later, because I feel it helps. The Lea Journo La Forme Styling Lotion doesn't do a whole, whole lot in my hair but it will help give my waves more definition and help with frizz too.

Since I wanted to also test this product on someone with curly hair, I loaned this to a friend for a week and told her to use it everyday and let me know her results. She loved it! Said it was really nice, not crunchy and she already went out and bought her own!

We'd both recommend for anyone with curly or wavy hair!




Lea Journo Pouf Volumizing Spray
 



Basic Stats for Lea Journo Pouf Volumizing Spray:
Formula: spray liquid
Cost/Availability: $28.00 (8 fl oz full size). Available on the Lea Journo website and everywhere else Lea Journo products are sold (like QVC and Macy's).
Packaging: rounded bottle with spray-top applicator
My Rating: 3.5 out of 5 Kisses

Lea Journo Pouf Volumizing Spray Review:
A tangle-free volumizing spray adds luxurious body and shine. Made with sweet almond peptides to shine and revitalize. Tahitian vanilla extract to UV protect and de-stress. Just spray hair at roots, blow dry and style.

I'll start by saying a lot of volumizers won't work in my hair... my hair is too fine, thin and long so it's hard to get any volume in my hair. With that being said, this volumizer worked but it wasn't the best I've used for my hair. For you, this may be your perfect volumizer. It certainly smells great and it did provide my hair with some volume, but I guess I just wanted more... something I'm always searching for when it comes to volume in my hair, lol. Overall, a product worth checking out.




Lea Journo Lumiere Illuminating Moisturizer 
 




Basic Stats for Lea Journo Lumiere Illuminating Moisturizer:
Formula: spray liquid
Cost/Availability: $32.00 (8 fl oz full size). Available on the Lea Journo website and everywhere else Lea Journo products are sold (like QVC and Macy's).
Packaging: rounded bottle with spray-top applicator
My Rating: 4.5 out of 5 Kisses

Lea Journo Lumiere Illuminating Moisturizer Review:
A completely unique, ultra-light moisturizer that imparts an all-over softness and subtle sheen to hair and even skin! Illuminates and hides imperfection while gently conditioning hair and skin for a soft, sexy glow you can literally wear head to toe! Natural Mineral Glamour Dust to perfect and glow. Moisturizing Plant Sugars to smooth and soften. Tahitian Vanilla Extract to UV protect and de-stress.

I loved this product! First, let's just point out how beautiful the golden shimmer is! I love shimmery and glittery things so I couldn't resist this product. I use it on my hair and my body. It smells great, and gives me a very sexy glow - a grow up glow, not cheerleader glitter, lol.

It did make my hair feel soft and conditioned, without being greasy, which is a huge plus in my book for my thin, fine hair.

I'd recommend this product for sure!




Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of these hair care products? Have you tried any of them or would you like to? Discuss in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)