March 10, 2012

NOTD: Incoco Nail Polish Strips in Showstopper

Hello, Beautiful!

Even though my nails right now are complete stubs, I luckily still have a few nail related photos in my blog archives. One of them is the Incoco 100% Real Nail Polish Strips in the design Showstopper. I believe I had these on in late December or early January.

This is one of those designs that looks prettier in person than it does in photos. It's a nice design, but not one I'd re-purchase.









Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of this Incoco design? Discuss in the comments below.

5 comments:

  1. I got this design in a Birchbox. I never got to use them because I opened them to check them out then forgot about them and they hardened. Shame because I've yet to try out any brand of these polish stick things because I haven't wanted to pay for them. I saw some pretty Sally Hansen ones today, might just try them out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so nice and elegant glitter. happy weekend

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are lovely. they looks so textured!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ive used these nail strips on my friends and they really love them...so easy and they last a really long time...Glad to see they are in patterns now...looking to buy more...

    ReplyDelete

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)