March 18, 2012

Cailyn Cosmetics Eye/Lip Remover & Makeup Bag - pics, review

Hello, Beautiful!

In this post I'll share with you two products from the Cailyn Cosmetics brand. One is their Eye/Lip Remover - which is a really nice makeup remover. The other is their Makeup Bag, which I actually really like. It's simple and classic looking, as well as large enough to toss in products to take with me in my purse.

Check out my pics, stats, and review... click on pics to view them larger.

Cailyn Cosmetics
Makeup Bag and Eye/Lip Remover
Continue scrolling down to see more pics of each individual product.
 





Cailyn Cosmetics Makeup Bag



 



Basic Stats for Cailyn Cosmetics Makeup Bag:
Shade Info: currently available in 3 choices
Cost/Availability: $15.00 per bag. Available on the Cailyn Cosmetics website.
My Rating: 5 out of 5 Kisses

Cailyn Cosmetics Review:
This makeup bag is nice quality and has a classic look. Small enough to fit into your purse, large enough to fit a good assortment of makeup and supplies.

There are three makeup bag choices available, I have the white bag, option A. I like that one the best out of all three.

Overall, a great makeup bag that I'd recommend!





Cailyn Cosmetics Eye/Lip Remover

 

 


 

Shown Below how it removes all that in one wipe:
  

Basic Stats for Cailyn Cosmetics Eye/Lip Remover:
Formula: liquid
Cost/Availability: $15.00 (1.8 fl oz full size). Available on the Cailyn Cosmetics website.
Packaging: rounded bottle with pump-top applicator
My Rating: 4 out of 5 Kisses

Cailyn Cosmetics Eye/Lip Remover Review:
I really like this eye and lip makeup remover, and I would have given it 5 out of 5 Kisses if it weren't for the pump-top applicator. It's a messy application, as even when you pump directly into a cotton pad it may still splash out everywhere. I think they should get rid of the pump-top and just leave it as an open bottle top, like most removers, so it's less messy to apply. That's my only complaint on this.

Besides that, it actually removes makeup really nicely - especially stubborn waterproof/long-wear formulas. It's one of my favorites to use now, as it does a really thorough job at removing makeup. Yes, I'd recommend!


Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of these products? Have you tried either of them, or would you like to? Discuss in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)