March 31, 2012

Alchimie Forever Protective Morning Cream - pics, swatches, review

Hello, Beautiful!

I recently tried out a product from Alchimie Forever, their Ytttrium Lights On Protective Morning Cream. This great moisturizer has a nice, light scent, is lightweight and creamy, and the formula has very subtle shimmer in it - which is beautiful!

Check out my pics, swatches, stats, and review... click on pics to view them larger.

Alchimie Forever
Protective Morning Cream


















Basic Stats for Alchimie Forever Protective Morning Cream:
Formula: cream
Cost/Availability: $69.00 (1.7 fl oz full size). Available on the Alchimie Forever website, the Dermstore website, and everywhere else Alchimie Forever products are sold.
Packaging: rounded jar with twist-off lid
My Rating: 4 out of 5 Kisses


Formula:
A lightweight, moisturizing cream for daytime that hydrates and lifts the skin while regulating sebum production. Rich in natural antioxidants derived from blueberries, this moisturizer reduces redness and prevents the formation of free radicals. Daily use leaves the skin glowing and radiant. 100% made in Switzerland.

Cost/Availability:
$69.00 (1.7 fl oz full size). Available on the Alchimie Forever website, the Dermstore website, and everywhere else Alchimie Forever products are sold.

Packaging:
Rounded jar with twist-off lid.

Alchimie Forever Protective Morning Cream Review:
This was a great product for my skin type. I have oily skin, and this moisturizer wasn't heavy which allowed me to wear it during the day without the worry of my makeup slipping around throughout the day. Even though it is lightweight, it's still nice and creamy.

The scent is nice too; it's a light scent that I can't put my finger on as to exactly how to describe it, but I did like it! Let's not forget to mention the fact there is subtle shimmer in this product; looks way prettier in person, even though the shimmer doesn't really translate on the face the way you would think. It just makes your skin look more alive.

Overall, a nice moisturizer that I'd recommend for those with normal to oily skin types. Dry skin may not find enough hydration.


Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of this moisturizer? Have you tried this or is this on your wish list? Discuss in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)