March 21, 2012

Mereadesso Face & Neck Cleanser, Face & Neck Toning Gel, Beautiful Body Balm - pics, swatches, review

Hello, Beautiful!

Not long ago I shared with you the Mereadesso Lip Treats, which both myself and a friend liked. In this post I'll share with you the rest of their line - which includes 3 products. Aside from testing them myself, I also gave them to a good friend of mine who has an infant. I remember how busy life is with an infant to take care of, and how easy it is to stop taking care of yourself (she also has a 2 year old). The Mereadesso line was created for busy moms - and anyone else who wants a super simple and easy skincare routine. Their products are straight forward with no fuss; just a cleanser, a toning gel, and a body lotion. That's it - so simple even a busy mom with a 3 month old can find time to use this line.

Check out my pics, swatches, stats, and review... click on pics to view them larger.

Mereadesso
Face & Neck Cleanser, Face & Neck Toning Gel, Beautiful Body Balm
Continue scrolling down to see more pics of each individual product.
  






Mereadesso Face & Neck Cleanser

 
 

   

 


 

 

 

 

 

Basic Stats for Mereadesso Face & Neck Cleanser:
Formula: liquid
Cost/Availability: $45.00 (4 oz full size). Available on the Mereadesso website and everywhere else Mereadesso products are sold. You can purchase an extra cleansing cloth for $10 each on the Mereadesso website.
Packaging: squared bottle with pull-off cap and pump-top applicator; includes a cleansing cloth and a re-usable pouch
My Rating: 4 out of 5 Kisses

Mereadesso Face & Neck Cleanser Review:
A non-foaming all-in-one makeup remover, mask, scrub and toner that will even conquer waterproof mascara. The globally sourced ingredient blend includes botanical extracts and vitamins. Effective as a deep cleanser but gentle enough for use around the eye area. Includes a specially designed cleansing cloth and a reusable plastic pouch - which you can use for your cleanser, for makeup, pens, your kid's legos, etc.

One bottle of this cleanser lasts up to 5 months. I like that the Mereadesso website tells you approximately how long the product will last - that's something you usually don't know, and since it's so specific to every person it's of course just an estimate.

I liked the texture of this cleanser; it was silky and smooth and did a really great job at removing my makeup and making my face feel very clean. My friend liked the texture too and said it was a nice cleanser; she especially liked the included cleansing cloth.

Overall, we both really liked this cleanser and had no complaints!



Mereadesso Face & Neck Toning Gel
 
  

 

 


Basic Stats for Mereadesso Face & Neck Toning Gel:
Formula: liquid
Cost/Availability: $120.00 (1.7 fl oz full size). Available on the Mereadesso website and everywhere else Mereadesso products are sold.
Packaging: squared bottle with pull-off cap and pump-top applicator
My Rating: 4 out of 5 Kisses

Mereadesso Face & Neck Toning Gel Review:
A complete multi-vitamin, antioxidant and mineral supplement for the skin. Sourced from around the world, there are 16 botanical extracts, 7 minerals, a complex of vitamins and enzymes, and over 20 different antioxidants all combined in a light weight gel-lotion with easy application and quick absorption on the skin.

One bottle lasts up to 4 months - of course it will vary depending on use. This toning gel had a nice texture and felt cooling on the skin. I wasn't a fan of the scent, but my friend didn't mind it -- keep in mind I'm really sensitive to smells so my sense of smell really shouldn't even be taken into consideration, lol.

Neither my friend or myself have been using this long enough to see results, and we're still fairly young (28), but my friend (whose been using it last) said her skin texture has been improving and she's only been using the Mereadesso line!

Overall, even though it is pricey, it's a luxury item that's giving her results and because of that, she'd recommend it!




Mereadesso Beautiful Body Balm

 

 

 

 

Basic Stats for Mereadesso Beautiful Body Balm:
Formula: creamy lotion
Cost/Availability: $54.00 (6.8 fl oz full size). Available on the Mereadesso website and everywhere else Mereadesso products are sold.
Packaging: squeeze tube with pop-open lid
My Rating: 3.5 out of 5 Kisses

Mereadesso Beautiful Body Balm Review:
A high performance, non-greasy, all over body balm, hand moisturizer and foot cream for men and women of all ages and skin types. Beautiful Body Balm will bring out your inner glow, improve your skin's texture and enhance elasticity leaving your body with a smooth, silky finish. This lotion absorbs quickly and won't transfer onto your clothes. Blended with 8 vitamins and minerals, along with 28 globally sourced botanical extracts, it literally gives your body the world. One bottle lasts 6 to 8 weeks - depending on use.

I'll start by saying I wasn't a fan of the scent, but again, you really shouldn't take my sense of smell into consideration. With that being said, the scent does dissipate so you can put on your perfume and it won't compete with it. My friend wasn't too big of fan of the scent either, but she didn't mind it as much as I did.

This lotion did absorb into my skin beautifully - that was the one thing both myself and my friend fully agreed on. Our skin was smooth, soft and silky after application.

For me, the downside was the scent (although it does fade) and the price. This body lotion is pricey, even if it does great things for my skin. It would be really hard to justify to my husband that I spend $54 on body lotion. That being said, it is a luxury item and sometimes busy moms need that. If your budget allows for it, go for it!

My friend also thought the price point was expensive, and something she wouldn't be able to afford given the fact her infant needs a very special - and very expensive - formula, but would love it as a luxury item.


Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of these skincare products? Have you tried the Mereadesso brand? Discuss in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)