March 27, 2012

Organic Indulgence Lip Butter & Foaming Hand Wash - pics, swatches, review

Hello, Beautiful!

I have two more products from Organic Indulgence to share with you in this post. I love the brand because they are super affordable and have great smelling products! In this post I'll share with you their Lip Butter - which, once again, my son stole from me, lol - and their Foaming Hand Wash.

Check out my pics, swatches, stats, and review... click on pics to view them larger.

Organic Indulgence
Lip Butter & Foaming Hand Wash
Continue scrolling down to see more pics of each individual product.
  





Organic Indulgence Lip Butter
in Lemon Tangerine
 

 

 

Basic Stats for Organic Indulgence Lip Butter:
Formula: stick balm
Flavor/Scent Info: currently available in 4 scent/flavor options
Cost/Availability: $2.95 (0.15 oz full size). Available on the Organic Indulgence website and everywhere else Organic Indulgence products are sold.
Packaging: rounded tube with pull-off cap and twist-up stick balm
My Rating: 4.5 out of 5 Kisses

Organic Indulgence Lip Butter Review:
Rejuvenate and protect lips with the Organic Indulgence Lip Butter. Formulated with beeswax, shea butter, coconut oil, sunflower seed oil and vitamin E, your lips will be thanking you for the hydration and softness.

My son stole this from me from the second he smelled it. He has a serious lip balm hoarding problem, lol. If I'm missing a lip balm I know he has it somewhere. He really liked the scent/flavor I have, and it perfectly moisturizes and hydrates his lips. Like my son, I too have really dry lips and I found this lip balm to be very hydrating.

This is affordable and hydrating; I'd recommend!




Organic Indulgence Foaming Hand Wash
in Sweet Cherry & Almond



 

Basic Stats for Organic Indulgence Foaming Hand Wash:
Formula: foaming hand wash
Scent Info: currently available in 4 scent options
Cost/Availability: $7.95 (8 oz full size). Available on the Organic Indulgence website and everywhere else Organic Indulgence products are sold.  
Packaging: bottle with pump-top applicator
My Rating: 4 out of 5 Kisses

Organic Indulgence Foaming Hand Wash Review:
This foaming hand wash cleanses your hands with organic extracts of acai and maqui berry to soothe and restore dry, sensitive skin.

I loved how rich and foamy this hand wash was, in addition to how amazing the scent is. The Sweet Cherry & Almond scent from Organic Indulgence is one of my favorite scents of all time - just delicious smelling! I have this hand wash up in my bathroom right now and love using it.

Another affordable, lovely product from Organic Indulgence that I'd recommend!


Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of these products? Have you, or would you try either one of them? Discuss in the comments below.

1 comment:

  1. Your son is funny! :D I bet it was a wonderful citrus kick for the lips! I used to have mandarin flavored lip balms too but not anymore. :( I love your posts!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)