March 6, 2012

Sumbody Coconut & Cream Salt Scrub and Milky Rich Sugar Scrub - pics, swatches, review

Hello, Beautiful!

I love body scrubs; I seriously cannot get enough of them. The Sumbody brand has a range of sugar and salt scrubs with yummy scents. In this post I'll show you one of their salt scrubs and one of their sugar scrubs.

Check out my pics, swatches, stats, and review... click on pics to view them larger.

Sumbody
Coconut & Cream Salt Scrub 
and
Milky Rich Sugar Scrub
Continue scrolling down to see more pics of each product.
 


Sumbody Coconut & Cream Salt Scrub















Basic Stats for Sumbody Coconut & Cream Salt Scrub:
Formula: salt scrub
Scent Info: currently available in 13 scents
Cost/Availability: $17.95 for the small size and $28.95 for the large size. I'm not sure how many ounces the large size is, but I know I have a 2 ounce jar. Available on the Sumbody website and everywhere else Sumbody is sold.
Packaging: rounded jar with twist-off lid
My Rating: 4 out of 5 Kisses


Formula:
Made with Pacific sea salts and skin-loving butters for the ultimate softening experience.

Scent Info:
Currently available in 13 scents.

Cost/Availability:
 $17.95 for the small size and $28.95 for the large size. I'm not sure how many ounces the large size is, but I know I have a 2 ounce jar. Available on the Sumbody website and everywhere else Sumbody is sold.

Packaging:
Rounded jar with twist-off lid.

Sumbody Coconut & Cream Salt Scrub Review:
This salt scrub smelled strongly of coconut and cream, but not an overwhelming smell. Very tropical and smooth in scent. The texture of this scrub on its own is very fluffy.

After using this scrub, my skin felt really smooth and soft. It did a wonderful job at getting rid of all dead skin and making my legs feel baby soft.

Overall, yes, I would recommend this salt scrub.





Sumbody Milky Rich Sugar Scrub












Basic Stats for Sumbody Milky Rich Sugar Scrub:
Formula: sugar scrub
Scent Info: currently available in 12 scents
Cost/Availability: $18.95 for the small, $29.95 for the large. I don't know how many ounces are in each size, but I have a 2 ounce jar. Available on the Sumbody website and everywhere else Sumbody is sold.
Packaging: rounded jar with twist-off lid
My Rating: 5 out of 5 Kisses


Formula:
Made with a hint of warm vanilla and subtle citrus. Contains Sumbody's signature blend of hydrating, exfoliating cane sugar and nourishing, easily-absorbed butters and oil to leave skin blissfully soft.

Scent Info:
Currently available in 12 scents.

Cost/Availability:
$18.95 for the small, $29.95 for the large. I don't know how many ounces are in each size, but I have a 2 ounce jar. Available on the Sumbody website and everywhere else Sumbody is sold.

Packaging:
Rounded jar with twist-off lid.

Sumbody Milky Rich Sugar Scrub Review:
Between the salt and sugar scrubs, I prefer the sugar scrub. The texture of this scrub on its own is very soft and fluffy. It smelled a bit lemony - but the fragrance overall was light.

After I used this sugar scrub, my skin felt very soft and smooth. I found the sugar scrub to be more gentle then the salt scrub.

Overall, yes, I'd recommend this sugar scrub.


Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of this product? Have you tried this or is this on your wish list? Discuss in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)