March 6, 2012

nvey eco Erase Organic Corrector and Concealer Brush - pics, swatches, review

Hello, Beautiful!

For all you eco-friendly ladies out there, you need to check out the nvey eco beauty line! In this post I'll show you their Erase Organic Corrector and their Concealer Brush - which is the worlds first compostable makeup brush handle. You can purchase these two items on their own, but you can also purchase them together and save a few dollars.

Check out my pics, swatches, stats, and review... click on pics to view them larger.

nvey eco
Erase Organic Concealer & Concealer Brush
Continue scrolling down to see more pics of each product.
 





nvey eco Erase Organic Concealer
Shade: Neutral
Shade Description: Best for fair to light skintones.









nvey eco Erase Organic Concealer
Before & After

Basic Stats for nvey eco Erase Organic Corrector:
Formula: firm cream
Wear: long wear
Coverage: very pigmented; medium to full
Shade Info: currently available in 3 shades
Cost/Availability: $31.00 (3 g.  full size). Available on the nvey eco website and everywhere else nvey eco is sold.
Packaging: rounded compact
My Rating: 4 out of 5 Kisses


Formula:
nvey eco's Erase Organic Corrector conceals blemishes, redness, dark circles around the eyes and any other imperfections. Made with a subtle blend of safflower, jojoba, natural antioxidants and organic caster oil to ensure even and soothing coverage. Enriched with vitamins A, C and E. This concealer has a very firm texture to give you a no-slip finish. Doubles as an eyeshadow base.

Wear:
Long wearing and non-creasing.

Coverage:
Very pigmented to give you medium to full coverage.

Shade Info:
Currently available in three shades. I have Neutral, which is the lightest shade and it's too light for me. I think Medium would suit my skintone much better.

Cost/Availability:
$31.00 (3 g.  full size). Available on the nvey eco website and everywhere else nvey eco is sold.

Packaging:
Rounded compact; the full sized version has a mirror inside.

nvey eco Erase Organic Corrector Review:
When they say this concealer has a firm texture, they aren't kidding. It took a little bit of time to get this product to get creamy the first time, but since then it's applied much nicer.

It did look like this product had shimmer in it, but when you apply it there was no shimmer to be found and it seemed like the shimmer was just on the top.

I found it covered very well with great pigmentation, but the shade I have was too light. Still, I wanted you to see how well it covered, which is why I did the before and after pics.

Overall, I think this is a great concealer if you have dark under eye circles to cover, or any other blemishes/flaws.




nvey eco Concealer Brush








 



Basic Stats for nvey eco Concealer Brush:
Formula: cruelty-free synthetic fibers brush head & compostable handle
Cost/Availability: $26.00. Available on the nvey eco website and everywhere else nvey eco is sold.
My Rating: 5 out of 5 Kisses


Formula:
This makeup brush is perfect for applying concealer. The brush head is made with cruelty-free synthetic fibers and the handle is the world's first compostable makeup brush. This brush is durable, easy to use, and applies makeup beautifully.

Cost/Availability:
$26.00. Available on the nvey eco website and everywhere else nvey eco is sold.

nvey eco Concealer Brush Review:
I like the nvey eco Concealer Brush very much. I use it with the nvey eco Organic Erase Corrector, or with any other concealer I may be applying. It works like a charm, and the brush feels comfortable in my hands.

I was surprised to read it's the world's first compostable makeup brush handle. For any eco conscious ladies out there, that should be a great selling point for you.

In total, there are 9 brushes available on the nvey eco website, which range in price from $22 to $54 each, or you can buy the entire 9-piece collection for $270.

Overall, yes, I'd recommend this concealer brush!

Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of this product? Have you tried this or is this on your wish list? Discuss in the comments below.

2 comments:

  1. I like the brush Great review Thank you for sharing.
    ~Jazmin

    ReplyDelete
  2. the concealer looks like it has great coverage. but omg the nuetral light shade you had is soooo light! i guess that might be good for people who have a hard time finding really light concealer for fair skin or it's just made for one pasty individual lol!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)