March 18, 2012

Everyday Minerals Shimmer Eyes & Pearl Eyes

Hello, Beautiful!

I have two more great products to share with you from the Everyday Minerals brand. In this post I'll show you their Shimmer Eyes in the shade All Spice, and their Pearl Eyes in the shade Laptop. I was really impressed with the Shimmer Eyes, because the pigmentation is really good. The Pearl Eyes had good pigmentation too, but not as much as the Shimmer Eyes. Both products are prettier in person than they are in the photos!

Check out my pics, swatches, stats, and review... click on pics to view them larger.

Everyday Minerals
Shimmer Eyes & Pearl Eyes
Continue scrolling down to see more pics of each individual product.


 




Everyday Minerals Shimmer Eyes


Shade: All Spice
Shade Description: A light pink beige shimmer; prettier in person!
 

 








Basic Stats for Everyday Minerals Shimmer Eyes:
Formula: loose powder
Wear: average to above average
Coverage: very pigmented
Shade Info: currently available in 21 Shimmer shades
Cost/Availability: $5 to $8 depending on size. Available on the Everyday Minerals website.
Packaging: rounded jar with twist-off lid and sifter (this is listed on their site as the Mini); their travel-size is  a rounded tube with twist-off lid and roller-ball applicator
My Rating: 5 out of 5 Kisses!

Everyday Minerals Shimmer Eyes Review:
Make a striking, sparkling impact with Everyday Minerals' shimmer eye shadow. These shadows are very pigmented - I was really impressed with the level of pigmentation! They are smooth, silky, soft and blend beautifully.

The shade I have, All Spice, looks a bit boring in the jar but is really very pretty and sparkly once you apply it. It's a light pinky beige shade, which makes a great base color or even to wear on its own. There are other shimmery shades I would love to try - like Concentrate, Still Moments, Wood Sorrel, Starry Eyed, Queen Anne's Lace, Little Black Dress, Wine Tasting, Volcano Blossom...... okay, did I just name almost all of them? Yes, I think I did! They ALL look so pretty, and now that I know how great pigmentation they have and great sparkle, I know they will be even prettier in person than they appear on their website.

I'd recommend these for sure!




Everyday Minerals Pearl Eyes

Shade: Laptop
Shade Description: A brown bronze shimmer.


 
 
 
 
 

Basic Stats for Everyday Minerals Pearl Eyes:
Formula: loose powder
Wear: average to above average
Coverage: nicely pigmented
Shade Info: currently available in 11 Pearl shades
Cost/Availability: $4.50 to $7.00 depending on size. Just so you know, the one I'm showing in this post is the Travel size. Available on the Everyday Minerals website.
Packaging: rounded tube with twist-off lid and roller-ball applicator; non-travel size (listed on their site as Mini) is a rounded jar with twist-off lid and sifter
My Rating: 4 out of 5 Kisses

Everyday Minerals Pearl Eyes Review:
The Everyday Minerals Pearl Eyes shadow offers just the right amount of sheen and radiance. Smooth pigments that blend easily.

The travel size version, which is what I'm showing you in this post, has a roller-ball applicator - which I'm personally not a huge fan of. I can sometimes appreciate and even like using a roller-ball applicator, while other times I just prefer to dip a brush into a jar and apply it that way. I can appreciate the packaging for travel. I usually de-pot roller-balls into jars so I can use them that way... which is what I'll likely end up doing for this product once I get more jars.

The shade I have, Laptop, is no longer on their website but it is a pretty shade on its own. There are other Pearl shades I would love to try - like Starlit, In The Garden, Sea Horse, and Knight Of Ribbons.

I'd recommend these.


Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of these shadows? Do you like one more than the other? Have you tried them or would you like to? Discuss in the comments below.

1 comment:

  1. I've got some of the Everyday Minerals shadows in the rollerball, and I should depot them because I find myself not using them. I don't like the rollerball, more of a hassle than it's worth to me.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)