March 7, 2012

One Love Organics Brand New Day, Morning Glory

Hello, Beautiful!

Have you tried the One Love Organics brand? I was reading a blog post awhile back, I can't remember which blog, but they were talking about the One Love Organics products and I decided to give them a try. I have deluxe sample sizes of each product, but there is more than enough to try them out for awhile.

In this post I'll show you the Brand New Day Microderma Scrub & Masque, and Morning Glory Complexion Booster. I really loved the Brand New Day and I'd purchase the full size for sure! However, the Morning Glory smelled terrible and I didn't see too much of a difference in how my skin looked, so I'm pretty sure I wouldn't purchase this in full size; it just wasn't a match for my skin and my sense of smell.

Check out my pics, swatches, stats, and review... click on pics to view them larger.

One Love Organics
Morning Glory Brightening Complexion Booster & Brand New Day Microderma Scrub & Masque
Continue scrolling down to see more pics of each product.



One Love Organics
Brand New Day Microderma Scrub & Masque







Basic Stats for One Love Organics Brand New Day Microderma Scrub & Masque:
Formula: powder
Cost/Availability: $39.00 (4 oz full size). Available on the One Love Organics website and everywhere else One Love Organics is sold.
Packaging: rounded container with shake sifter 
My Rating: 5 out of 5 Kisses!


Formula:
This powder transforms into a scrub or a mask, based on what you pair it with. For a scrub, just mix with water. For a mask, just mix with plain greek yogurt or raw honey. I love that I can get two uses from this one skincare product! This powder contains soothing silk peptide, milk powder, and fresh pineapple enzymes to polish off dead cells while they help to protect the new ones, making for an exfoliation treatment gentle enough for every day and every skin type.

Cost/Availability:
$39.00 (4 oz full size). Available on the One Love Organics website and everywhere else One Love Organics is sold.

Packaging:
Rounded container with shake sifter.

One Love Organics Brand New Day Microderma Scrub & Masque Review:
I really loved this product! The first thing I loved was the option to use this as a scrub and as a mask, depending on what I mix it with. I've only used this as a scrub so far, but I do plan to use this as a mask in the future.

This powder is light and fluffy, and when mixed with water turns into a creamy paste. The scent is hard to describe, but in my notes I wrote down "sort of like baked goods", but I couldn't write down a specific type of baked good.

After use (as a scrub) my skin felt very soft and smooth. It wasn't irritating or harsh, so I used it on my husband (who has sensitive skin) and he also said there was no irritation.

To use this powder as a mask, simply mix the powder with plain greek yogurt or raw honey, apply to face, leave on 15 to 20 minutes, and then rinse off. I'll have to do an updated post in the future on how to use this as a mask and my results.

Overall, yes, I'd recommend this product!



One Love Organics
  



Basic Stats for One Love Organics Morning Glory Brightening Complexion Booster:
Formula: liquid serum
Cost/Availability: $48.00 (1 fl oz full size). Available on the One Love Organics website and everywhere else One Love Organics is sold.
Packaging: rounded jar with dropper
My Rating: 3.5 out of 5 Kisses


Formula:
This serum is lightweight and absorbs into your skin quickly. Raspberry leaf works to stimulate, tighten and tone. Peppermint and lemon balm deliver a refreshing zing of anti-inflammatory antioxidants to help brighten, enliven and de-puff. Vegan sourced Omega 3 fatty acids smooth the appearance of fine lines and help shield skin from everyday environmental damage.

Cost/Availability:
$48.00 (1 fl oz full size). Available on the One Love Organics website and everywhere else One Love Organics is sold.

Packaging:
Rounded jar with a dropper.

One Love Organics Morning Glory Brightening Complexion Booster Review:
I think this product wasn't a great match for my skin and my sense of smell, but I do think it's an okay product. In fact, I've read other reviews where people have raved about how great this product is for their skin. But with all skincare products, some will work for you and others won't; this one didn't work for me.

I didn't like the smell; I don't really k now how to describe it, but it was a bit strong for my nose. Normally I don't allow skincare product smells to really dictate if I use the product or not, because I have some great products that smell terrible but work wonders, but my skin didn't see a big difference when using this product. There was maybe a slight glow, but it wasn't anything for me to rave about. Again, it may work wonders for you so don't let my review sway your opinion until you give it a try.

One thing I did like was how nicely this absorbed into my skin. It would be easy to incorporate this into your current skincare routine.

Overall, I wouldn't purchase the full sized, but this may be a great match for your skin!


Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of these products? Have you tried either of them or would you? Discuss in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)