I signed up for The Look Bag in January, meaning I should have received my first shipment in February but it never showed up. After some emails and phone calls, I finally got the problem resolved and they refunded me for my February shipment and said they'd send out a replacement (which I haven't received), but I did get my March shipment - which is what I'll show you in this post.
For more information on The Look Bag, or to sign-up and start receiving your own shipment every month, CLICK HERE. $10 each month.
Check out everything in my box... click on pics to view them larger.
Shipment Quick Stats:
- Value of this month's Look Bag shipment: $33.74 (value is approximate and does not include the value of the Franche Lip Luscious Gloss or the Lady Strawberry soap)
- Total # of Items Received: 7
- # of makeup items: 2
- # of nail items: 0
- # of skincare items: 5
- # of body care items: 0
- # of hair care items: 0
- # of fragrance items: 0
- # of other items: 0
Now I'll break it down, product-by-product...
SHEA TERRA ORGANICS Rose Hips Black Soap
- MY THOUGHTS: I received this in another beauty shipment (I can't remember which one). I liked it, and I like the Shea Terra Organics brand (I'll be sharing with you all two more products in the near future).
- FULL SIZE: 4 oz @ $18.00
- SIZE I RECEIVED: 1 oz
- VALUE: $4.50
- MY THOUGHTS: I thought this pencil was a bit hard; not all that creamy. It's a nice highlight shade - although not sure I'd use it too much.
- FULL SIZE: 0.050 oz @ $20.00
- SIZE I RECEIVED: 0.050 oz (full sized item)
- VALUE: $20.00
- MY THOUGHTS: This gloss looks so beautiful in the tube - colors change, it's glowing and looks gorgeous. When swatched it still looked pretty, although not as much, and on the lips it completely lost all that unique color changing, glowing and gorgeous-ness. It may show up better over another color, but on its own it's just nothing more than a shiny clear gloss.
- FULL SIZE: ? not sure of size @ $36.00
- SIZE I RECEIVED: ? not sure of size, but it's a mini.
- VALUE: $? unsure
- MY THOUGHTS: The scent is okay but nothing amazing. I haven't opened this yet but I plan to try it out in the future.
- FULL SIZE: ? I couldn't find this online, and I didn't have time to do an intense search
- SIZE I RECEIVED: ?
- VALUE: $?
- MY THOUGHTS: These products seem interesting and I plan to try them out in the future.
- FULL SIZE: 144 Facial Patches @ $19.95, 60 Facial Lifts @ $34.95, 50 ml @ $59.00
- SIZE I RECEIVED: 20 Facial Patches, 3 Facial Lifts, 4 ml
- VALUE: $2.77 -- $1.75 -- $4.72
- MY THOUGHTS: They included this invite to the Damone Roberts Salon, which is located in California. To me, as someone in Virginia, this is totally useless. If you live near his salon this is a great event for you to go to, but for everyone else... why even include it in our bag? It's not like I'm going to travel all the way to CA just for this event. Oh well... in the trash it went.