April 1, 2012

Swatch Posts Catch Up: March 2012

Hello, Beautiful!

This is the March 2012 Swatch Posts Catch Up! If you missed anything from March, no worries; just browse through the topics below and click on one to check it out.

Now that my March Madness month is over, you can expect just 1 or 2 posts a day, with the occasional 3rd post every now and then depending on when my monthly beauty sample boxes show up. After such a crazy, packed month of March I need to slow down how much blogging work I do and catch up on regular life stuff.

Swatch Posts Catch Up: March 2012
* Click on a topic/product name below to view that blog post. *






LIPS



EYES



SKINCARE (FACE)



SKINCARE (BODY)




HAIR





1 comment:

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)