April 25, 2012

Carmex – Healing Lotion, Healing Cream

Hello, Beautiful!

If you already love Carmex for your lips, like their Moisture Plus Ultra Hydrating Lip Balms, then you'll also love their Healing Lotion and Healing Cream. Both deeply moisturize skin and smell great too! I've been keeping at least one of these two travel sized tubes in my purse at all times. They're affordable too - you can pick these up for around $0.99 a tube!

Check out my pics, swatches, stats, and review... click on pics to view them larger.





Carmex Healing Lotion
 




Basic Stats for Carmex Healing Lotion:
Formula: cream
Cost/Availability: $4.97 to $5.99 depending where you shop (5.5 oz full size). Also available in travel size for about $0.99 a tube. Available at Target, Walmart, CVS, and everywhere else Carmex products are sold. Click here for a list of retailers online and near you.
Packaging: squeeze tube with twist-off cap
My Rating: 5 out of 5 Kisses!

Carmex Healing Lotion Info & Review:
Carmex Healing Lotion is made using a patent pending process that delivers healing and moisturization without a greasy feel. Rich healing ingredients, including Aloe and Vitamin E, nourish and moisturize skin. Absorbs quickly.

I loved this lotion. There isn't anything bad I can say about it. It has a nice scent, although I can't really describe it, but I liked the scent. That's saying a lot considering I'm sensitive to a lot of smells. This lotion absorbs quickly and moisturizes my skin perfectly. There is no greasy feel and my skin is soft and smooth afterwards for hours and hours.

I'd highly recommend this!




Carmex Healing Cream
 





Basic Stats for Carmex Healing Cream:
Formula: cream
Cost/Availability: $4.97 to $5.99 depending where you shop (4 oz full size). Also available in travel size for about $0.99 a tube. Available at Target, Walmart, CVS, and everywhere else Carmex products are sold. Click here for a list of retailers online and near you.  
Packaging: squeeze tube with twist-off cap
My Rating: 5 out of 5 Kisses

Carmex Healing Cream Info & Review:
Carmex Healing Cream is made using a patent pending process that delivers concentrated healing and moisturization of your driest, roughest skin. Use on hands, feet, elbows and knees. 9 healing ingredients penetrate and help repair your very dry, rough and/or cracked skin.

Like the Carmex Healing Lotion, the Healing Cream is just as great. The difference being that the Healing Cream is more for targeted use --- for use on rough spots mostly. Because it's a concentrated formula you only need a small amount to get the job done. It absorbs quickly and has a nice scent - and again, I can't really describe the scent, but I like it!

I'd highly recommend this product!


Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of these products? Have you tried either of them or do you want to? Discuss in the comments below.

2 comments:

  1. Great Review!
    I will need to try this.
    ~Jazmin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm definitely going to give this a try! I don't use Carmex anymore, but my dad still swears by it and I did use it for years. Thanks for the review, hadn't even heard of this.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)