April 2, 2012

NOTD: China Glaze - Sexagon, plus: my son broke his nose! Ouch!

Hello, Beautiful!

Last night was a mess; we ended up taking my son to the emergency room (since it was a Sunday and nothing else was open) because it turns out he broke his nose! And get this... the same dog that broke my nose about a year and a half go is the same dog that broke my son's nose!!! My chocolate lab means well, he really does, but he is way too playful and strong. It was all a huge accident, where my son jumped off our deck (only about 2 or 3 feet tall), landed fine but then the dog jumped after him - hitting him on his back and pushing his face forward into the ground. He was inches away from the pavement, so thankfully he hit the dirt/grass instead. Still, it was enough to cause damage but thankfully my son isn't in too much pain from it, but still it was one of those situations where you go into mommy panic mode. When I walked around the corner all I saw was blood pouring out of his nose like a faucet. It really could have been so much worse, so really, he's pretty lucky when it comes to bad things happening. Of course it happened on April Fool's Day, so I was certain family wasn't going to believe me when I told them, lol.

Anyhow, because of all that mess, I didn't get around to photographing a NOTD like I had planned for today's post. Instead, I went back into my archived photos and found a NOTD I never posted on here. It's China Glaze polish in the shade Sexagon. I took these photos I believe last summer, so the quality isn't great but it's still a pretty holographic polish. More nail related posts will be in the month of April, so stayed tuned. For now, enjoy some pics of China Glaze Sexagon!

NOTD: China Glaze - Sexagon
These photos were taken so long ago that I don't remember if I used a base or top coat with this, and I don't remember how many coats. I do know they were all taken outdoors in sunlight. And again, sorry for the poor quality of these pics!























And here's some pics of my poor baby at the hospital...

WARNING: there is blood in the photos so if you're squeamish please skip this part of the post!





:(
My poor baby!

14 comments:

  1. Oh my! I feel bad for your son :/
    I hope he get better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I hope your son will get better soon.
    Love this mani. It looks very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwww, poor boy. I hope he'll feel better soon!!
    The polish is gorgeous - I love the holo effect! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww the poor little man!!! i hope he feels better!!!

    at least you have pretty nails :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhh, what a poor boy! =(
    Nose is very painful, I hope he gets better soon! *hugs*
    But the polish... Pure perfection! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg whats happening ?


    enter my international giveaway : http://eraumavezumagata.blogspot.pt/2012/04/review-and-giveaway-cutey.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. poor your son u.u I hope this better now!!

    i love the polish!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely color! Love it. Oh gosh poor guy, he is brave I would be freaked out if i were him! i hope he gets well soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Get well soon:)This is for ur son.He looks naughty!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Poor baby! This polish is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Poor baby!! And you win the award for most dramatic blog mood change. That polish was AMAZING!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. get well soon to him
    hugs for him

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your son seems very brave---taking it like a man! As for the dog, he sure has a "nose for noses!"

    Sorry; couldn't help the pun!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)