April 24, 2012

TINte Cosmetics Flavored Lip Shine in Double Bubble - swatches, pics, review

Hello, Beautiful!

Earlier this month I showed you the TINte Cosmetics Match Book, which I've been using and really love the palette! In this post I'll show you the TINte Cosmetics Flavored Lip Shine in the shade/flavor Double Bubble. That's right, it not only is the shade name but the flavor too and let me tell you, it smells just like bubble gum!

Also, wanted to re-mention the Beauty Insider Team opportunity TINte Cosmetics offers since I often get emails asking about this kind of thing. It's a ground floor opportunity and you can get started for $99, which includes 13 full sized products. You earn commission on the products you sell, allowing you to build your own work-from-home business. CLICK HERE for all the info.

Check out my pics, swatches, stats, and review... click on pics to view them larger.

TINte Cosmetics Flavored Lip Shine
Shade: Double Bubble
Shade Description: A bubble gum pink shimmer.

  

 






Basic Stats for TINte Cosmetics Flavored Lip Shine:
Formula: liquid gloss
Wear: average
Coverage: sheer; buildable
Shade Info: currently available in 10 shades/flavors
Cost/Availability: $18.00 (0.17 fl oz full size). Available on the TINte Cosmetics website.
Packaging: rounded tube with twist-off lid and doe-foot applicator
My Rating: 4 out of 5 Kisses


Formula:
TINte's Flavored Lip Shines are enriched with shea butter to give your lips moisture and nourishing properties. Great shimmer and shine, these delicious glosses will not only look sweet but taste sweet too. The outer packaging resembles a vintage cigar tube and is 100% recyclable!

Wear:
Average gloss wear; re-apply as wanted/as needed.

Coverage:
A sheer kiss of color, but I haven't tried them all so other shades could be bolder in color.

Shade Info:
Currently available in 10 shades/flavors.

Cost/Availability:
$18.00 (0.17 fl oz full size). Available on the TINte Cosmetics website.

Packaging:
Rounded tube with twist-off lid and doe-foot applicator. The outer packing resembles a vintage cigar tube and is 100% recyclable.

TINte Cosmetics Flavored Lip Shine Review:
I really liked this lip gloss. The scent/flavor was very realistic; exactly like bubble gum! The formulation is moisturizing and felt great on my lips - very comfortable.

The shade was a sheer bubblegum pink with plenty of shine and pretty shimmer. Even though I listed these as average gloss wear, I did find this gloss to stick around longer than I expected! Knowing how great the bubble gum flavor smells/tastes, I'm really curious to try other.

Overall, a great gloss with a great formula that I'd recommend!


Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of this lip gloss? Have you tried this or is this on your wish list? Discuss in the comments below.

1 comment:

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)