October 26, 2012

Exude Lip Creme in Nude, Plum - swatches, pics, review

Hello, Beautiful!

Back in March 2012 I shared with you a review on the Exude Lip Creme in Red. In this post I'll share with you two more shades: Nude and Plum. I didn't really like the Red shade; it was a pretty shade but not my style. However, I love the Nude shade and the Plum shade is growing on me. I think I'd want to try the Pink shade next.

Check out my pics, swatches, stats, and review... click on pics to view them larger.

Exude Lip Creme
Shades: Nude, Plum
Continue scrolling down to see more pics of each individual shade.











Exude Lip Creme
Shade: Nude
Shade Description: A brown nude with golden shimmer.
 


 










Exude Lip Creme
Shade: Plum
Shade Description: A purple berry plum with subtle shimmer.
 


 







Exude Lip Creme Info & Review:
Cost/Availability: $29.00 (0.09 fl oz full size). Available on the Exude website, on the Birchbox website, and everywhere else Exude lip products are sold.
My Rating: 4 out of 5 Kisses

A lightweight, comfortable and moisturizing lip creme formula. Enhanced with a smooth minty scent, the creme lush finish comes from the custom formula of vitamin E & C mixed in a creamy elastic gel texture.

Great pigmentation and you can build the color from medium to fully opaque. I prefer to wear there on the sheerer side. Comes in lipstick-like tube that twists the product up and out the lipstick bullet. Basically a liquid lipstick in a lipstick tube & bullet style packaging. Unlike traditional lipsticks, Exude's Lip Creme will never wear down, melt or crumble because of the crystal applicator (which helps to release the perfect amount of lipstick with each application).

The packaging of these Lip Creme's is great for gift giving! They already come in their own little box, with the lip creme tube perfectly nestled in and ready for pretty presentation; just add ribbon and a bow!

Available in 9 shades. Out of the 6 remaining shades I don't have, I'd want to try the Pink, Coral, and Rosy Brown. One great thing about the Exude website is you can upload a photo of yourself and virtually try on different lip colors.

Even though I prefer the Exude Lip Gloss formula, I still like the Lip Creme formula. I just find their Lip Gloss formula applies better from the tube than the Lip Creme formula does. Both the gloss and creme feel comfortable on my lips, are shiny, and wear great.

I'd recommend checking out the Exude Lip Cremes!

Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of the Exude Lip Cremes? Do you like the Nude or the Plum shade better? Have you tried theme or are they are on your wish list? Discuss in the comments below.

1 comment:

  1. Love all the lip colors! And i like the idea of a clear stick instead of the actual lipstick :D :)

    ReplyDelete

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)