October 27, 2012

Boots Extracts Mango Sugar Scrub & Mango Body Butter - pics, swatches, reviews

Hello, Beautiful!

I have a great smelling sugar scrub and body butter from Boots to share with you in this post. It's their Boots Extracts Mango Sugar Scrub and Mango Body Butter. Although available in other scents, I love the mango! Affordable and effective!

Check out my pics, swatches, info, and reviews... click on pics to view them larger.

Boots Extracts
Mango Sugar Scrub & Body Butter





Boots Extracts Mango Sugar Scrub








Boots Extracts Mango Sugar Scrub Info & Review:
Cost/Availability: $9.99 (6.7 oz full size). Available on the Boots website, at Target, on Drugstore.com, and everywhere else Boots is sold.
My Rating: 5 out of 5 Kisses

Boots Extracts Mango Sugar Scrub gently exfoliates your skin. Contains natural scrub particles to intensely exfoliate leaving skin smooth, bright, and feeling rejuvenated.

This scrub has a creamy, scrubby texture. It did a great job at exfoliating my skin, leaving my skin feeling soft and smooth. I loved the scent! It's tropical and delicious without being over powering. But don't worry, even if you don't like the scent of mangos you can still try this scrub in one of the other scents available. It's affordable too, which I love because I go through body scrubs like they're candy.

This is a scrub I'd highly recommend checking out!





Boots Extracts Mango Body Butter







Boots Extracts Mango Body Butter Info & Review:
Cost/Availability: $9.99 (6.7 oz full size). Available on the Boots website, at Target, and everywhere else Boots is sold.
My Rating: 4 out of 5 Kisses

Boots Extracts Mango Body Butter moisturizes and hydrates, leaving skin feeling soft and smoothing. Contains mango extracts derived from the mangifera indica fruit.

I loved the scent; tropical and delicious without being over powering. It has a nice creamy, smooth texture that melts into skin easily. Hydrated my skin very nicely, leaving it smooth and healthy feeling. I love how affordable it is too; just $9.99 retail - meaning you can catch it on sale from time to time and get an even better deal.

There are other scents available, so even if you're not into mango I still recommend checking out the Boots Extracts Body Butters!

Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of these products? Have you tried either of them or would you like to? Discuss in the comments below.

1 comment:

  1. The body wash is easy to spread across the body but when used with a shower pouf it is even easier to work up to a thick and lather, while it leaves my skin feeling nice and clean.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)