October 29, 2012

BB Couture L I P Ladies In Polish Collection - 6 shades - swatches, pics, review

Hello, Beautiful!

One of the newest collections from BB Couture, their L I P Collection (Ladies In Polish Collection) is now available for sale. This six-shade collection is full of glitter and I really love all the shades. My top three favorite shades form the collection are: Manipulative Martian, Galactic Stranger, and Naughty Navigator. What shade do you like best?

Check out my pics, swatches, info, and review... click on pics to view them larger.

BB Couture
L  I  P Collection (Ladies In Polish)
Shades: Galactic Stranger, Physical Evidence, Stargazed Stripper, Manipulative Martian, Sexual Space, Naughty Navigator.
Continue scrolling down for more pics of each individual shade.








BB Couture
L  I  P Collection (Ladies In Polish)
Shade: Galactic Stranger
 





All polish on nails: 2 coats. Shown Above with NO top coat; shown below WITH top coat.








BB Couture
L  I  P Collection (Ladies In Polish)
Shade: Physical Evidence
 





All polish on nails: 2 coats. Shown Above with NO top coat; shown below WITH top coat.








BB Couture
L  I  P Collection (Ladies In Polish)
Shade: Stargazed Stripper
 





All polish on nails: 2 coats. Shown Above with NO top coat; shown below WITH top coat.








BB Couture
L  I  P Collection (Ladies In Polish)
Shade: Manipulative Martian
 





All polish on nails: 2 coats. Shown Above with NO top coat; shown below WITH top coat.








BB Couture
L  I  P Collection (Ladies In Polish)
Shade: Sexual Space
 





All polish on nails: 2 coats. Shown Above with NO top coat; shown below WITH top coat.








BB Couture
L  I  P Collection (Ladies In Polish)
Shade: Naughty Navigator
 





All polish on nails: 2 coats. Shown Above with NO top coat; shown below WITH top coat.





BB Couture L I P Collection:
Cost/Availability: $10.95 each (0.5 oz full size). Available on the BB Couture website and everywhere else BB Couture polishes are sold.
My Rating: 5 out of 5 Kisses

BB Couture is a family owned and operated company. Their polishes are made from only the finest ingredients possible. A side fact: they are a pioneer of men's polish, coming out with their men's line in early 2009.

BB Couture polish formulas are vegan, cruelty free and free of formaldehyde, toluene and DBP.

The L I P Collection includes 6 glitter-filled shades. I'm fond of all the shades, but really like Manipulative Martian, Galactic Stranger and Naughty Navigator the best.

I found these shades look best with a top coat, as due to the glitter they don't dry down smooth. Plus, a top coat really brings out the sparkle!

I really liked this collection and would recommend it!


Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of this polish collection? Do you plan to try these? What shade do you like best? Discuss in the comments below.

2 comments:

  1. love the color sexual space :)
    what camera do you use? awesome picture quality, i must say :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Jyoti Mehra: I list my camera info under the tab "About Crystal" - which you can click on at the top of my blog or follow this link: http://xoxovalentinekissesxoxo.blogspot.com/p/who-is-crystal.html

    ReplyDelete

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)