October 23, 2012

Leonor Greyl Softening Mask For Frizzy Hair (Masque A L'Orchidee) - pics, review

Hello, Beautiful!

If you want to treat yourself and your hair to luxury products then you've got to check out the Leonor Greyl line of products. I've recently tried out three products and in this post I'll show you their Masque A L'Orchidee - Softening Mask for Frizzy Hair. This creamy, dreamy hair masque works magic in 20 minutes (just 5 minutes for in between deep treatments). Softens, nourishes, and detangles -- great for curly hair, but also wonderful for us straight-haired/wavy haired girls.

Check out my pics, stats, and review... click on pics to view them larger.

Leonor Greyl Paris - Masque A L'Orchidee
Softening Mask For Frizzy Hair
















Basic Stats for Leonor Greyl Masque A L'Orchidee Softening Mask For Frizzy Hair:
Formula: creamy masque
Cost/Availability: $60.00 (7 oz full size). Available on the Leonor Greyl website, at Nordstrom, and everywhere else Leonor Greyl is sold - such as salons; click here to find a salon near you.
Packaging: round jar with twist-off lid; comes with a mini spatula to easily get product out (without taking too much out or having to dip fingers in)
My Rating: 5 out of 5 Kisses!


Formula:
A creamy hair mask with a light scent.

Cost/Availability:
$60.00 (7 oz full size). Available on the Leonor Greyl website, at Nordstrom, and everywhere else Leonor Greyl is sold - such as salons; click here to find a salon near you.

Packaging:
Round jar with twist-off lid. Includes a mini curved spatula to easily get product out without taking out too much product or having to dip your fingers into the jar.

Leonor Greyl Masque A L'Orchidee Softening Mask For Frizzy Hair Review:
This luxury hair mask is such a treat for your hair! Works like magic to soften, nourish, and detangle hair. Great for those with curly hair -- it will make your curls more flexible and less frizzy -- but wonderful for everyone (I have straight/wavy hair).

To use this mask you just scoop out a little bit of product; I have long hair (mid-back length) and I use a scoop and a half (my size scoop is shown in the one photo where the spatula is dipped into the product). It's really not that much product to use and if you have shorter hair you'll get even more use out of this. I applied this in the shower after I shampoo'd my hair. I just squeezed out as much water as I could (you could also just towel-dry your hair), then applied this mask to my hair starting at the ends and working upwards. I spent a minute or so working it into my hair to make sure every strand was coated. Then I just went about the rest of my shower for the next 20 minutes (shaving, washing up, body scrub, washing face, and plenty of singing to my music lol). Then I rinsed this out, applied conditioner like normal and when I went to blow dry my hair I noticed a huge difference...

My hair was easier to blow dry (the detangling affect, I would assume), my hair felt super soft and healthy, and I noticed more shine and body to my hair. Certainly one of the very best hair masks I've ever used!

I plan to do a 20 minute treatment every week or every other week. You can also use this for mini 5-minute treatments (in place of your conditioner, if you prefer), but I plan to strictly use this for deep treatments because I really loved the results.

This is a hair luxury item I highly recommend!

Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of this hair mask? Have you tried this or is this on your wish list? Discuss in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)